Mike Tyson will face Jake Paul in a boxing match on November 15th... postponed due to Mike Tyson’s medical situation on the plane

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

money-payday.gif

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jake Paul has been milking MMA fighters and tricking them into the ring, pimping these niggas to death. They need to stop clowning themselves, but at the same time, its a good pay day.

Reactions: PJN

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It seems people in this thread forgot that Jake Paul lost to Tommy Fury.

The great white hype rarely fails to disappoint with the pro-whites.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I know this make the old niggas proud but I personally don't want to see no 57 year old man lose to a 24 year old joke. Father time undefeated....

Tyson was Done decades ago.
Tyson has him by like 60 pounds, is in great shape and still has his incredible power.

If you want to worry about someone, you should be worried about Jake. He could get killed in that ring fuckin with Tyson if Tyson doesn't hold back.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tyson has him by like 60 pounds, is in great shape and still has his incredible power.

If you want to worry about someone, you should be worried about Jake. He could get killed in that ring fuckin with Tyson if Tyson doesn't hold back.
Oh well I don’t care about Jake lol. Jake is in great shape for a 57 year old man. Has great power for a 57 year old man. But father undefeated.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh well I don’t care about Jake lol. Jake is in great shape for a 57 year old man. Has great power for a 57 year old man. But father undefeated.
His age would matter more if Jake was an elite boxer. Jake hasn't fought anybody even half as dangerous as Mike.

Jake's youth wont mean much because he lacks the skills to go with it.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Twenty years ago, Tyson fought Danny Williams, Tyson was done after two and stopped in the 4th. You expect his stamina to be better now?

The stamina is the key! Honestly if Jake can hang around and let Tyson tire out then he has a legit chance.

The most dangerous period for Jake is going to be early on. You know Tyson is going to try to knock him out "quickly!"

That being said...Paul is an ass for fighting a 58-59 year old fighter! At the same time, Gotta give him props for the marketing angle behind
this....It's going to break records viewing wise on Netflix.