EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
WWE is changing the game. Yes. This shit looks corny but the idea behind it is next level.

Imagine watching "Saw" or another horror film, with the ability to control the narrative.....

This shit right here is what they mean when WWE says they are in the entertainment business....

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE is changing the game. Yes. This shit looks corny but the idea behind it is next level.

Imagine watching "Saw" or another horror film, with the ability to control the narrative.....

This shit right here is what they mean when WWE says they are in the entertainment business....

Did they have to have the New Day though looking scared and bucking they eyes? :lol:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll be going to the "Rampage" show when it comes here to Saint Louis in November. Originally it was supposed to come here last year but the pandemic postponed it. I haven't attended a wrestling show here in a long time (I don't go to WWE shows) so it's going to be a lot of fun. I think the last time I attended a show here was when ECW was around.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is basically a telltale game. Nothing "next level" about this. This concept has been around since the 90's. I remember playing the X-Files telltale game on my PlayStation 1.

Last edited:

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
Ruby is actually a good worker when she has a good opponent. It just seemed like her and Britt didn't click in the ring tonight.

Cody just doesn't connect with the audience anymore. Between the game show and now reality TV show and his gimmick, he's starting to get 'go-away' heat. He's always come off kind of pretentious to me anyway.
He acts like he's changing the world and making it a better place by having a black wife and now a mixed child. LOL

I just don't get the Cody love. He's always been corny. I like his wife ok, just don't want to hear her voice or his lisp. I hope they keep him losing. So wack

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get and agree with Cody hate.
He is basically HHH lite of AEW.

Part of management
Wife is part of management
Elaborate entrances
Puts him in high level feuds when the fans dont neccesarily want him there

The same way ppl hated HHH during his prime shoveling period applies to Cody

... You're kidding right?!?! The Golden Shovel BEFORE the Golden Shovel!!! How many people has Cody put over versus HHH? The people he puts in those high level matches have gone on to be stars in AEW. He sucks as a face, has been better as a heel in other organizations. Chris Jericho, Brodie Lee, Malachi Black, Darby Allin, MJF (now I will give you QT, but NOTHING good is gonna come of that program) but beating him has always been in the best interest of his opponents.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They really aren't doing anything ground breaking! My kids watch the Minecraft one that they have and that has been out for maybe two years now.

Don't get me wrong, SUPER happy for NEW Day getting money and not sitting in catering

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
... You're kidding right?!?! The Golden Shovel BEFORE the Golden Shovel!!! How many people has Cody put over versus HHH? The people he puts in those high level matches have gone on to be stars in AEW. He sucks as a face, has been better as a heel in other organizations. Chris Jericho, Brodie Lee, Malachi Black, Darby Allin, MJF (now I will give you QT, but NOTHING good is gonna come of that program) but beating him has always been in the best interest of his opponents.

lol I did say HHH lite
but there are legit parallels (granted Cody isnt as bad Peak HHH)

the crowd was behind Black and booed Cody for reason.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the crowd was behind Black and booed Cody for reason.

I think that was going to happen anyway.

Look I get why not to like him, I even get why to boo him. But homie has done nothing but put AEW above his ego, although I am sure behind the scenes and these reality shows does a good job at that.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why? American Gladiators is so played out. Unless you get some celebs to compete in this nobody is gonna give a damn. It will get canceled before the season's over.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that was going to happen anyway.

Look I get why not to like him, I even get why to boo him. But homie has done nothing but put AEW above his ego, although I am sure behind the scenes and these reality shows does a good job at that.
I think it's clear at this point that Cody and Brandi are just using AEW as a vehicle to get full-time into Hollywood.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
They really aren't doing anything ground breaking! My kids watch the Minecraft one that they have and that has been out for maybe two years now.

Don't get me wrong, SUPER happy for NEW Day getting money and not sitting in catering
Video games is one thing. Not many have done this with live action film.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
This is basically a telltale game. Nothing "next level" about this. This concept has been around since the 90's. I remember playing the X-Files telltale game on my PlayStation 1.
Again, video games is one thing.

Doing this with a live action film is another.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, video games is one thing.

Doing this with a live action film is another.

Bruh, it's a video game. Whenever you allow viewers the option to choose different scenarios for a character it becomes a game. Yes, it has a higher level of cinematic production gloss on it but it's still a game. Like 0utsyder said it's nothing ground breaking.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy-downsized-large.gif

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Bruh, it's a video game. Whenever you allow viewers the option to choose different scenarios for a character it becomes a game. Yes, it has a higher level of cinematic production gloss on it but it's still a game. Like 0utsyder said it's nothing ground breaking.

Yeah, it's just a live action interactive film or a live action video game, and those have been around since at least the 80s. Netflix been making them for the last few years specifically because they want to get into the video game industry.