ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
... You're kidding right?!?! The Golden Shovel BEFORE the Golden Shovel!!! How many people has Cody put over versus HHH? The people he puts in those high level matches have gone on to be stars in AEW. He sucks as a face, has been better as a heel in other organizations. Chris Jericho, Brodie Lee, Malachi Black, Darby Allin, MJF (now I will give you QT, but NOTHING good is gonna come of that program) but beating him has always been in the best interest of his opponents.

I never understood the burial critique of Cody. If anything, he's gone out of his way to not be self-serving doing that stipulation where he doesn't go after the AEW title. And then with putting all those guys over, he's nowhere near what HHH, Cena and Hogan did with their backstage politics.

I think people just turned on Cody because of the Ogogo feud. I think Ogogo would've went over had he not got hurt. But because he didn't win, people wanna act like Cody buries everybody when he hasn't.

Cody did fuck up trying to make the shit about America, tho. That legit turned people off.

But he definitely needs a heel turn and I think him acting like he'll never turn heel is a work.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good Rampage tonight. Not as good as night one but that was to be expected. With the exception of the Anna Jay/Penelope Ford match every match was on point. Hobbs looked good tonight and I give props to Punk for letting him get that much offense in.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Video games is one thing. Not many have done this with live action film.

It is a animated movie. Not nit-picking just stating the difference. The Minecraft one is the same as this, where the movie plays and then stops asking you to choose an option that can progress in one of two ways.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah, they pipe in every thing

I think it was Kentucky or some small city, but one time i seen people just sitting there just watching and then 'This is Awesome' came on and people were still just sitting there and then the camera went up close to the wrestlers...

shit threw me off

Most of the time people will join in the piped in sounds, but they all just seem to be sitting around and then this stale chant starts. It's kinda like the wave being started by one of the animations that they use when the wrestlers come out!

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE is changing the game. Yes. This shit looks corny but the idea behind it is next level.

Imagine watching "Saw" or another horror film, with the ability to control the narrative.....

This shit right here is what they mean when WWE says they are in the entertainment business....

Honestly I don't think WWE has done enough with all of the IPs they own. They should have been doing stuff like this years ago. By this point in their history they should be as big as some of the other entertainment companies out there (Disney, Netflix). I think with nick Kahn finally heading things up they will move more in that direction.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly I don't think WWE has done enough with all of the IPs they own. They should have been doing stuff like this years ago. By this point in their history they should be as big as some of the other entertainment companies out there (Disney, Netflix). I think with nick Kahn finally heading things up they will move more in that direction.

They were moving in that direction. Vince doesn't like technology! They had a whole damn service dedicated to THEM. I get the cost analysis of having Peacock do it, but again you're just beholden to someone with more money than you versus building your own to compete with them. PPV they were the only ones hosting them, now they're splitting that with Comcast.

USA and FOX giving you shyt about YOUR show?!?! FCUK 'EM! Stream that shyt on your dedicated streaming service.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
As the wrestling media and podcasters have been saying - it's clearly evident that Khan's in his late-30s, and McMahon's on the wrong side of his mid-70s. The product reflects that. AEW's giving fans more of what they want.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cute team, Vince got a hold of them it would either be another Blacked or thug meets trailer park storyline. Just watching this you see the issues that AEW women have. Indy women moveset is not polished, I WISH someone would do a deep dive as to why that is! It just seems like on their way to performing 10K hours to become a master at something they stopped at 2-5K for whatever reason.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Cute team, Vince got a hold of them it would either be another Blacked or thug meets trailer park storyline. Just watching this you see the issues that AEW women have. Indy women moveset is not polished, I WISH someone would do a deep dive as to why that is! It just seems like on their way to performing 10K hours to become a master at something they stopped at 2-5K for whatever reason.
I hear what you're saying.

Polished female wrestlers:
Sasha Banks
Sereana Deeb
Bayley
Natie Neidhart (They keep pulling back her style of wrestling on the WWE, but she's legit)
Gail Kim
Micky James
There is a few more, but i just woke up...

Companies have these ladies in the ring with the green wrestlers to train in front of the crowd and in house shows to get timing down, but you can tell they are still moving at a slower pace or just botching.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear what you're saying.

Polished female wrestlers:
Sasha Banks
Sereana Deeb
Bayley
Natie Neidhart (They keep pulling back her style of wrestling on the WWE, but she's legit)
Gail Kim
Micky James
There is a few more, but i just woke up...

Companies have these ladies in the ring with the green wrestlers to train in front of the crowd and in house shows to get timing down, but you can tell they are still moving at a slower pace or just botching.

More polished wrestlers you can add to the list.

Hikaru Shida
Thunder Rosa
Riho
Asuka
Tessa Blanchard
Io Shirai
Utami Hayashishita
Mayu Iwatani

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It just takes years of training and dedication. Some catch on faster than others. Some will never make it because they don't have the passion to push through. Look at Thunder Rosa for example. She's only been wrestling for 7 years and look how far she's progressed. Usually it takes at least 10 to 12 years to get to the level that she's at.