0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It just takes years of training and dedication. Some catch on faster than others. Some will never make it because they don't have the passion to push through. Look at Thunder Rosa for example. She's only been wrestling for 7 years and look how far she's progressed. Usually it takes at least 10 to 12 years to get to the level that she's at.

Ehhh, Mexico seems A LOT different in training than America. Mexico values a female wrestler more than America does.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear what you're saying.

Polished female wrestlers:
Sasha Banks
Sereana Deeb
Bayley
Natie Neidhart (They keep pulling back her style of wrestling on the WWE, but she's legit)
Gail Kim
Micky James
There is a few more, but i just woke up...

Companies have these ladies in the ring with the green wrestlers to train in front of the crowd and in house shows to get timing down, but you can tell they are still moving at a slower pace or just botching.
More polished wrestlers you can add to the list.

Hikaru Shida
Thunder Rosa
Riho
Asuka
Tessa Blanchard
Io Shirai
Utami Hayashishita
Mayu Iwatani

You guys are giving examples of women from other countries or wrestling families. Womens' training in other countries seems to not be the same in this countries. I also mentioned indy female wrestlers. Sasha, Bailey and those like them don't have an indy background. Having that Performance Center is key for those women coming out of WWE today.

You compare a Sasha versus Trish and there is CLEARLY a difference in getting those 10K hours.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
You guys are giving examples of women from other countries or wrestling families. Womens' training in other countries seems to not be the same in this countries. I also mentioned indy female wrestlers. Sasha, Bailey and those like them don't have an indy background. Having that Performance Center is key for those women coming out of WWE today.

You compare a Sasha versus Trish and there is CLEARLY a difference in getting those 10K hours.
I think Sasha was trained by Amazing Red, but she also trained in Japanese style as well.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Trish <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I remember when mark henry debut’d Ivory

Ga damn she was so fine

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Actually both Sasha and Bayley worked the indys before joining NXT. They do have a indy background. All the performance center is going to do is teach you how to wrestle the WWE way.

Trish was great as a character but as a wrestler she was overrated. A lot of the American female performers in the 90's early 2000's were overrated. They were good for American female wrestling standards but none of those chicks were touching anything that Manami Toyota, Aja Long, Akira Hokuto, Kyoko Inoue, Bull Nakano etc were doing in those days.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rewatched it a couple of times already in the past few days.

:cheers:
WWF/WWE hasn’t had a match like that since WM25 Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels
Proud to say I was there at that WM25 for the Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels match.
Even the vendors selling drinks and snacks stopped what they were doing to watch the match. Shit was insane. Never seen anything like it.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly I don't think WWE has done enough with all of the IPs they own. They should have been doing stuff like this years ago. By this point in their history they should be as big as some of the other entertainment companies out there (Disney, Netflix). I think with nick Kahn finally heading things up they will move more in that direction.
WWE is always late to the party when it comes to technology and innovation.
For example, the "Thunderdome" which they acted like was revolutionary was just them copying what the NBA did last year.
When they rolled out Tout a few years back, they were just copying Vine.
They latch on to something that's already working, give it a new name, and act like they invented it.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watching this extreme rules shit and holy fuck. Charlotte is getting more and more alien like each day. The plastic surgery has gotta stop. I can barely watch the match she’s so damn ugly and wide looking.
Didn't watch the match tonight, but it's so obvious she's had work done on her face recently. I don't know who she's trying to fool.

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pretty boring show. Only the us title match seemed worth it. But after this weekend of aew rampage, shit ton of college football, the Joshua fight, the ufc card last night and nfl today I don’t think anything coulda made the wwe compare. Unless Brock came back and interfered in every match or something. Lol

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Watching this extreme rules shit and holy fuck. Charlotte is getting more and more alien like each day. The plastic surgery has gotta stop. I can barely watch the match she’s so damn ugly and wide looking.

Didn't watch the match tonight, but it's so obvious she's had work done on her face recently. I don't know who she's trying to fool.

The problem with celebs / entertainers too is all the upkeep. They start getting work done WAY too soon. Then go back for more, more, more.

Compare that to your own friends & family ... and the work / alterations they DON'T get done.

Hell ... I've got some friends and coworkers I've known for 15 - 20 years. These ladies are in their early-50s now. They look better now than they did in their early to mid-30s. They're in shape. They don't overdo it with make-up. They haven't altered stuff. The most they're doing is dyeing their hair. They look their age and damn good. Not botoxed, collagened, siliconed and filled / fillered.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She must be introduced..and soon...

Zod.jpg

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I didn't understand him putting on the mask. I get he's had cancer treatments in the past with chemo and all, but he's already in the arena exposed to all the fans when he comes down the aisle and in the ring. There weren't any fans around during that fight on the floor either. Weird.