ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
That hair has got to go, now you throw that style that Christine Adams had in Black Lightning would be so much better:
8we6iz75x3m61.jpg

I ain't mad at the silver hair, but she looked good with the short cut she used to rock

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whew damn!! That body, those nipples AND she has a Masters in child psychology so she's not stupid either.
Educated and in shape? THAT is what gives me hope for our people. There are too many of us on tv and here in the regular world (like on this amazing board) that are doin the damn thing. Problem is that there’s too many niggas that want to continue doing foolish stuff and makin us look bad.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I wish Big E would finally drop the New Day.

I get it, they're his boys, but Big E had a good promo earlier hyping up his Cage Match with Lashley and Kofi/Woods were just shucking and jiving behind him.

I fucking hate their schtick. Shit is beyond stale.

I blame McMahon....but I also blame Woods/Kofi and E too.

Hope Lashley wins his title back soon. Can't do with the New Day shit anymore.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wish Big E would finally drop the New Day.

I get it, they're his boys, but Big E had a good promo earlier hyping up his Cage Match with Lashley and Kofi/Woods were just shucking and jiving behind him.

I fucking hate their schtick. Shit is beyond stale.

I blame McMahon....but I also blame Woods/Kofi and E too.

Hope Lashley wins his title back soon. Can't do with the New Day shit anymore.

The way I feel about the New Day is complicated. When they first started to put them together it seemed like that they where going to be this badass heel faction... then they put that gospel group package and came out with the colorful outfits. SAME MOTHERFCUKIN SHYT VINCE ALWAYS DOES WITH US!!!! But you listen to the behind the scenes shyt that they went through this is more tongue in cheek, but every time I see Kofi twerk or Big E gyrate it is maddening to me that Vince thinks THIS is what we have to do in order to get over.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For those who missed it last week -

Thank god his career is finally validated now that Meltzer has awarded him with a 5-star match :rolleyes2:

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
So then the reunion should be equally as dumb, huh?
yes....just doing that makes me care about the wrestlers, but not the story, team or the booking.

I don't really care about Keith Lee turning into Bearcat either.

If Keith had a backstory and taught the fans who he was on screen while deaing with a dilemma about either having people "Bask in his glory" or focefully having people BASK IN MY GLORY!!.....Then i would care, but no.

He's abad guy now with a new name Bearcat and on social media show the 1st black champion that beat Freddie Blassie for it...while he was a good guy.

WWE's Booking and storytelling is shit and it shows

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
:hmm: @ steel cage matches that end in a pinfall.
:hmm::hmm: @ the booking of Big E's title run so far.

I'm trying to get back into the mix and support but damn the writers ain't doing him no favors. Same half ass writing they gave Kofi during his run.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
yes....just doing that makes me care about the wrestlers, but not the story, team or the booking.

I don't really care about Keith Lee turning into Bearcat either.

If Keith had a backstory and taught the fans who he was on screen while deaing with a dilemma about either having people "Bask in his glory" or focefully having people BASK IN MY GLORY!!.....Then i would care, but no.

He's abad guy now with a new name Bearcat and on social media show the 1st black champion that beat Freddie Blassie for it...while he was a good guy.

WWE's Booking and storytelling is shit and it shows

Because none of the shit matters, they gaslight the fans when they do shit like this.

Instead of rewarding you for remembering stories and paying attention to little subtle shit, they want you to forget stuff happened, even if the shit happened the prior week.

At least until it's convenient for them, then they're like "You know what? That one feud? That shit DID happen. They did try to kill each other for like four weeks that one year, but it's all good now."

Instead of making that shit in the past the actual story, they briefly bring it up because they got to a point in the story where they can't progress the new story without acknowledging the past somehow.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Because none of the shit matters, they gaslight the fans when they do shit like this.

Instead of rewarding you for remembering stories and paying attention to little subtle shit, they want you to forget stuff happened, even if the shit happened the prior week.

At least until it's convenient for them, then they're like "You know what? That one feud? That shit DID happen. They did try to kill each other for like four weeks that one year, but it's all good now."

Instead of making that shit in the past the actual story, they briefly bring it up because they got to a point in the story where they can't progress the new story without acknowledging the past somehow.
Yup, the fans are stupid approach.....

Vince also thinks that it's about the spectacle and not the wrestlers still.