ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think Tony Khan will ever break up the "Dark Order". The too connected to Brodie Lee plus they're over with the fanbase. Doesn't look like we're getting Wyndham tonight. That would've been the segment for it.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I don't think Tony Khan will ever break up the "Dark Order". The too connected to Brodie Lee plus they're over with the fanbase. Doesn't look like we're getting Wyndham tonight. That would've been the segment for it.
Especially with Matt Hardy being in that segment. Would have been a cool moment.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SHIDA finally back on Dynamite and cutting promos! About fuckin' time. Also, we get Serena Deeb back on Dynamite. Should be a great match next week with those two.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I kinda hope he doesn't. Don't want him with Dark Order and I don't really see where he'd fit in in AEW.

He and Braun seem better suited for Impact or NJPW to me.
Honestly, I could see him in Impact and NJPW but he belongs in WWE if he's allowed his freedom that we know he won't get. He got booked horrible at the end but there was nothing wrong with his characters.....I feel like in AEW he'd get buried. Too much top heavy talent. And he would probably stand on his own over there with that talent but then that would mean someone would get even less shine over there.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Three way between Jade, Thunder Rosa, and Nyla Rose on "Rampage" this Friday. Nyla probably eats the pin. Both Jade and Thunder Rosa can't be losing right now.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I agree but they had to throw Sammy a bone. He's been working his ass off. This just frees Miro up to move on to the main event scene.
Main Event scene already too crowded.

The TNT title was perfect for Miro, as it honestly comes off as the better Championship than the AEW World title.

Similar to the Intercontinental Championship when Savage/Steamboat had it while Hogan was at the top of the card.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
I agree but they had to throw Sammy a bone. He's been working his ass off. This just frees Miro up to move on to the main event scene.

Yeah, I could see Miro beating Hangman at some point after he wins it off Kenny.

Sammy needs the title and a reason to wrestle more TV matches. I hope Andrade is the one who beats him likely when Sammy goes off on his honeymoon.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll watch the "Bed Wench Files" I mean "Rhodes To The Top" tomorrow.
I watched it last night. I'm a sucker for behind-the-scenes type of documentaries, so I checked it out. It wasn't bad.
I'll probably watch the next episode and decide if it's worth watching going forward.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't think that is fair. I mean she has never thrown black men to the wolves or propped up white men. Just seems a little harsh for a goofy, cute black woman.

i dont know bout that
her promo with Jade was cringe and seemed to be from someone who didnt know/interact with black ppl
she blamed fans for the lack of success of black wrestlers in the business (which makes no sense)
during the recent racial reckoning she focused on how she has been treated poorly by black ppl in her personal life

there is alot of smoke there. not calling her Candace Owens but seems like she got alot Terry Crews to her