0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i dont know bout that
her promo with Jade was cringe and seemed to be from someone who didnt know/interact with black ppl
she blamed fans for the lack of success of black wrestlers in the business (which makes no sense)
during the recent racial reckoning she focused on how she has been treated poorly by black ppl in her personal life

there is alot of smoke there. not calling her Candace Owens but seems like she got alot Terry Crews to her

Like I said, I am SUPER biased I will ALWAYS give my peoples from Michigan the benefit of the doubt. Now I will admit that that Jade promo was HORRIBLE. It was a caricature like a black person doing white face doing blackface!

I said it before women that look like her never had to deal with someone checking her for saying stupid shyt. If she was white saying that same exact shyt folks would say it is hot girl thinking. You say stupid shyt all your life and dudes listen and don't say anything cause they want to fcuk you, she thinks she's a genius.

That is a problem with some black people that isolate themselves from other black people. We keep each other honest! You mention Terry Crews I could see her ON that path, but she has yet to throw us under the bus

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

I love Hit Row but after 2 weeks B Fab aint ready to be wrestling televised matches
that match was cringe inducing and this episode of NXT was pretty lackluster

I know with the new direction NXT is really development but primetime cable aint the place to be working out these kinks

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
This is another reason wwe is losing. The merchandise deals are better. It helps the lower paid talent make up money on that end.
Saw someone on Twitter complaining about Tony going into his pockets bringing in former WWE guys talent aren't making substantial money compared to WWE. They keep the payroll down by letting talent work Indies, 3rd party like Twitch & YouTube, and pro Wrestling tees. Pay isn't their issue it's getting t.v. time for their stacked roster.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love Hit Row but after 2 weeks B Fab aint ready to be wrestling televised matches
that match was cringe inducing and this episode of NXT was pretty lackluster

I know with the new direction NXT is really development but primetime cable aint the place to be working out these kinks

It's only the second episode give it a couple more episodes

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
This is another reason wwe is losing. The merchandise deals are better. It helps the lower paid talent make up money on that end.
Vince doesn't like people making money outside the company that he can't control, New Day slipped through the cracks on this.

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
So this hate for Cody, I've never seen the love affair with him anyway and why he's on all these shows. His wife can get it, but nothing is special about her either so what's wrong with people hating him?

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
So this hate for Cody, I've never seen the love affair with him anyway and why he's on all these shows. His wife can get it, but nothing is special about her either so what's wrong with people hating him?
Overexposure....

I think the fans would rather make up their minds to like our hate someone instead of it being overly forced...

Cody is everywhere and that neck tattoo was the beginning of the downward spiral....

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
I'm just getting around to watching NXT Elektra Lopez was looking good

Yeah, Meltzer's right, that was rough.

I heard Hit Row was being considered to be brought in the draft. B-Fab doesn't look ready to be a wrestler, tho.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor

He needs a good heel run.

People are tired of him trying so hard to be the anti-HHH, anti-Vince McMahon by not being self-serving and trying to be this big hero character who's here to save the day in all his feuds and give his belt to the kids and tell them to take their vitamins and shit.

The fans see through all that shit.

I think in order to offset the heat he's getting now, he has to fully embrace it and go all in and be the biggest heel in the company, like even if it's just for a few months and just lean into it. Be Bullet Club Cody, or even worse.

Have him go back on his word about not going after the AEW title, screw Kenny over for the title (which turns Kenny face), have him be the first one to beat Punk, screw Britt outta the title so Brandi can win it, shit like that. Have him go into this dark spiral all because he lost to Black, and then since it started with Black, then you have Black be the one who ends it.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can we all while enjoying the Arn promo admit that his arthritic hands ain't pulling shyt on a person who more than likely already has a gun on him!

Lol, we know that. Essentially what Arn was saying is his mentality is to never give up anything in life without a fight even if it means dying. Cody's mentality on the other hand is to be passive.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
whats funny is that AEW does (or did) specials Fight for the Fallen, for ppl that have been a victim to gun violence.
I guess Arn didnt get the memo and one of the disadvantages of being able to wing
while WWE/NXT using curse words like Shit & Balls...AEW talking bout blowing skulls out

checkmate