XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE just had their biggest money making year….LMAO at them losing.
Yeah but WWE ain't losing because of that lol. They making ALL the money from merchandise there's no middle man.
Yeah, WWE is far from 'losing' anything. Just because we don't like a lot of their product, doesn't mean they're 'losing'.
Their bottom line definitely says otherwise.
Yes, TV ratings are down but TV ratings are down everywhere. They make up for it in a bunch of other areas.
They still have a HUGE audience internationally and that counts for a lot.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Yeah, WWE is far from 'losing' anything. Just because we don't like a lot of their product, doesn't mean they're 'losing'.
Their bottom line definitely says otherwise.
Yes, TV ratings are down but TV ratings are down everywhere. They make up for it in a bunch of other areas.
They still have a HUGE audience internationally and that counts for a lot.
WWE is like the NBA.

AEW is BIG3.

AEW is popular among some, not the masses.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor

Ah shit Mickie is BACK on my radar! Welcome home!
daffy-duck.gif

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
He needs a good heel run.

People are tired of him trying so hard to be the anti-HHH, anti-Vince McMahon by not being self-serving and trying to be this big hero character who's here to save the day in all his feuds and give his belt to the kids and tell them to take their vitamins and shit.

The fans see through all that shit.

I think in order to offset the heat he's getting now, he has to fully embrace it and go all in and be the biggest heel in the company, like even if it's just for a few months and just lean into it. Be Bullet Club Cody, or even worse.

Have him go back on his word about not going after the AEW title, screw Kenny over for the title (which turns Kenny face), have him be the first one to beat Punk, screw Britt outta the title so Brandi can win it, shit like that. Have him go into this dark spiral all because he lost to Black, and then since it started with Black, then you have Black be the one who ends it.
Thanks and I'd be all in on that

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My observations from the first episode of "Rhodes To The Top".

- Lee Johnson is dating Julia Hart

- When Jade speaks in her normal talking voice it sounds so much more natural than when she cuts promos.

- I don't know if it was the pregnancy glow but Brandi looks really beautiful on this show.

- I don't need to hear about Brandi's "in labor" vagina.

- Seeing Darby Allin smile is weird.

- Cody's "I'm fighting racism by having a mixed baby" promo is still cringe.

- Cool seeing Tony Schiavone interview Sammy after his big win.

- Do they have to show Brandi and Cody kiss every five seconds? We get it; they're in love.

- Apparently Jade got too stiff with Red Velvet on a slap.

- Brandi is delusional if she thinks at any point in her career she's going to win the AEW Women's title.

- Overall I would say it's a decent show. I'll probably stick around because I love the behind the scenes stuff.

Last edited:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This should be interesting. Guessing they are moving Street Profits back to RAW since Bianca was drafted there and they trying to keep couples together. I'm looking forward to seeing Briana fine ass but she wasn't ready to be on the main roster yet. And just hope they don't make the group super corny

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
My observations from the first episode of "Rhodes To The Top".

- Lee Johnson is dating Julia Hart

- When Jade speaks in her normal talking voice it sounds so much more natural than when she cuts promos.

- I don't know if it was the pregnancy glow but Brandi looks really beautiful on this show.

- I don't need to hear about Brandi's "in labor" vagina.

- Seeing Darby Allin smile is weird.

- Cody's "I'm fighting racism by having a mixed baby" promo is still cringe.

- Cool seeing Tony Schiavone interview Sammy after his big win.

- Do they have to show Brandi and Cody kiss every five seconds? We get it; they're in love.

- Apparently Jade got too stiff with Red Velvet on a slap.

- Brandi is delusional if she thinks at any point in her career she's going to win the AEW Women's title.

- Overall I would say it's a decent show. I'll probably stick around because I love the behind the scenes stuff.

Yeah, I thought it was cool. I'll definitely keep watching for the backstage stuff, and I hope they keep featuring Jade and Starks. Jade looked good AF.

I thought it was interesting how they started off with the BTS of the Ogogo promo and how they thought it actually went well (at least to them), because I feel like that was the exact point when people completely soured on Cody.

And I always thought Brandi was pretty, she just needed some weight on her because she had no hips. That baby weight got her a little thick now.

998067bd93467e1acf1cbb8223fd0143.jpg

fd54c9dae1f614b594f5258313a012ca.jpg

fd3426ce948393e29110f339a1326cee.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow, they're really protecting Jade. No reason for Rosa to eat the pin there. I understand they want to hold her off facing Baker until next year but damn you can't have her eating pins like that. Also, I would like for Jade to incorporate other moves into her moveset like clotheslines, suplexes, dropkicks. Enough with that damn pump kick.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
NASCAR vs Formula 1 is a better analogy. Both popular in their markets, but it take a certain type to thrive in one versus the other.

No. Formula 1 is more popular overseas versus NASCAR.

I used the NBA/BIG3 analogy because the NBA is the universally known brand of basketball whereas BIG3 is popular with an niche market.

When people here AND overseas think wrestling, they think WWE, not AEW. Same thing with Basketball, not too many people will identify with BIG3, it's the NBA they think about when the sport of basketball is mentioned.

AEW has ways to get to the WWE level, I mean Vince brand of wrestling has a damn near 50 year head start.

It's why I laugh when people say WWE is losing.

WWE is a known commodity. AEW is still building an audience.

If you look at the crowds at WWE shows, you see men, women and children. AEW is full of wrestling neckbeards.

AEW will gain a larger global audience eventually, they just haven't gotten there yet, just like BIG3/Three on Three basketball.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. Formula 1 is more popular overseas versus NASCAR.

I used the NBA/BIG3 analogy because the NBA is the universally known brand of basketball whereas BIG3 is popular with an niche market.

When people here AND overseas think wrestling, they think WWE, not AEW. Same thing with Basketball, not too many people will identify with BIG3, it's the NBA they think about when the sport of basketball is mentioned.

AEW has ways to get to the WWE level, I mean Vince brand of wrestling has a damn near 50 year head start.

It's why I laugh when people say WWE is losing.

WWE is a known commodity. AEW is still building an audience.

If you look at the crowds at WWE shows, you see men, women and children. AEW is full of wrestling neckbeards.

AEW will gain a larger global audience eventually, they just haven't gotten there yet, just like BIG3/Three on Three basketball.

I get what you're TRYING to say, but have you been to a BIG3 game? Outside of the possibility of either getting pussy or winning money would you buy tickets to a BIG3 game? Do you know anybody that even WATCHES forget going to the BIG3? 99 percent of NBA fans don't even know OF the BIG3! I just pulled that stat out of my ass and I got Scott Steiner 33 1/3 levels of confidence and I KNOW it ain't true!!!

The niche market that you're talking about with AEW BIG3 doesn't even have, I can safely say that the crossover fans from the NBA to the BIG3, BIG3 doesn't have. You are correct Formula one is popular overseas, but overseas is a niche market. Trust me those neckbeards you mentioned they still watch WWE, granted a lot of them watch out of spite or just to critique, but they're still watching. and a lot of people that would go to a WWE show would also go to a WWE show. There isn't such a thing as a Basketball enthusiasts that watches NBA and then BIG3 during the off-season, I don't even know when their seasons are played and I am Scott Steiner-ing this fact as well!

BIG3 WISHES is could pull the numbers that AEW is pulling right now (Scott Steiner) where they are taking viewers from the NBA. Even you watch AEW and you feel that their product isn't catered to you. If Jeff Gordon, Bubba Wallace (both too big to race in Formula 1) and Team Richard Petty announced that they were going to start racing and or putting teams together for Formula 1 you would have NASCAR fans following and then the more people that they could relate to let alone pronounce their names and understand during interviews would bring in more fans. BIG3 HAS players that NBA fans know and love and nobody is watching that shyt.

Look I get it most of what I said is comedic, but dawg... BIG3? Really? Retired NBA players and never was basketball players versus retired WWE wrestlers and wrestlers that either don't like Vince or Vince wouldn't give them the time.