Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So instead of apologizing and doing everything possible to take accountability Tessa doubles down by allowing "WOW" to make money off a t-shirt based on her toxic bad behavior called "Nuclear". Not a good way to go about relaunching a promotion.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think it should end up on a face if Britt is still the champ. Under 3 months left between not and January 5. If Rosa hasn't taken the title off Britt then either Shida or Statlander.

Yeah, January would be rather long to get that 50th win AND the title!

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
So instead of apologizing and doing everything possible to take accountability Tessa doubles down by allowing "WOW" to make money off a t-shirt based on her toxic bad behavior called "Nuclear". Not a good way to go about relaunching a promotion.

Unless she is going to have a moment in the ring to address her mess... This is shit on wheels into hell for her and possibly the company.

At least Marty Scurill tried when he got caught up in that me too stuff...

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The opening match on "Rampage" between Punk and Daniel Garcia was very good. Probably the best match Punk has had in AEW thus far because of the ring psychology used. Garcia is a really good technical wrestler and every spot they've put the kid in he's done excellent. Future star.

Reactions: fu2

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jade is getting Goldberg style booking. I don't like it because it's going to hamper her growth. Enough with the squash matches. She needs someone to push her. She's becoming two move Sally.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
I appreciate the optimism but Rampage isn't going to beat Smackdown in that time slot or any time slot. Smackdown is on free tv and Rampage is on cable. Advantage Smackdown.
AEW knows that, but they want to let people know that they are out there.

Also, Smackdown is going to be on FS1 at that time which will have less ratings like the last time they were on there..

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I appreciate the optimism but Rampage isn't going to beat Smackdown in that time slot or any time slot. Smackdown is on free tv and Rampage is on cable. Advantage Smackdown.

Yeah, when I saw that I was like Tony must be high :lol: But then I remembered he's a rich fanboy just having fun with his wrestling promotion and talking shit.