dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have to find a way to have Roman/Jimmy/Jey/Solo w/ Tamina Vs Rock/Jacob/Tama and Tanga w/Nia Jax
Why though? Why do we gotta put all the Samoans in groups and have them fight each other? Genuinely asking….seems like this want everyone wants.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Why though? Why do we gotta put all the Samoans in groups and have them fight each other? Genuinely asking….seems like this want everyone wants.
Because right now they're in the spotlight, and not being portrayed as savages like they used to be, it's their time to shine, let them have it.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
....... Didn't age well.

I mean, acting like you can't make adjustments for the easier problem to fix isn't a good sign handling perception. It would also improve on crowd hypeness when you have to film longer shows.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because right now they're in the spotlight, and not being portrayed as savages like they used to be, it's their time to shine, let them have it.
Time to shine? They literally been dominating the WWE for years. Don’t get me wrong…I have no issue shining but when you putting all of them in a group and letting them fight each other that doesn’t seem like shining but more like some wet dreams being fulfilled lol.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Time to shine? They literally been dominating the WWE for years. Don’t get me wrong…I have no issue shining but when you putting all of them in a group and letting them fight each other that doesn’t seem like shining but more like some wet dreams being fulfilled lol.
Yes in recent years, but look at the majority of history of how they've been used. They're on top right now, and they are getting as many of them over as possible, the way they're going about it, is to put them at the top of the card, which means them fighting each other, because, right now, that's the story. It ain't that hard to comprehend.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I don't get it. I would think the economics guy would say go with the smaller arena even if it's a smaller crowd since it would probably cost less to run that arena.
I guess that’s the thing if you don’t know how much the arena cost but I can’t imagine both are as costing the same…..or anywhere close.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes in recent years, but look at the majority of history of how they've been used. They're on top right now, and they are getting as many of them over as possible, the way they're going about it, is to put them at the top of the card, which means them fighting each other, because, right now, that's the story. It ain't that hard to comprehend.
Comprehension has nothing to do with it. I get what WWE is doing. Forcing wrestlers like Tamina and Nia Jax into it just because they Samoan I guess is what I I don’t “comprehend”.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I don't get it. I would think the economics guy would say go with the smaller arena even if it's a smaller crowd since it would probably cost less to run that arena.
To be fair to AEW, arena bookings are often made far in advance. Sometimes around a year in advance.
At the time they were booked, AEW probably THOUGHT they could fill the majority of the building.
It looks like AEW is starting to work in smaller arenas now.
I know the last time AEW came here to 'Houston' for a Dynamite it was actually in some small building I've never heard of in a small town 40 miles outside of Houston.
In the past Dynamite would be in the same building where the University of Houston basketball team plays.
Double or Nothing 2 years ago (which I attended) was in the T-Mobile Arena in Vegas, now it's in the smaller (and cheaper) MGM Grand Arena.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Comprehension has nothing to do with it. I get what WWE is doing. Forcing wrestlers like Tamina and Nia Jax into it just because they Samoan I guess is what I I don’t “comprehend”.
What are Tamina and Nia doing that has you all worked up? I have seen Tamina on TV is years now, and Nia's not part of the bloodline story...so what are you talking about?

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Lolz Tamina retired a few months ago and Nia Jax is doing just fine on her own. No need to bring them in. Lolz then again, these girls just left WOW. LMAO they can join Bloodline 2.0 and have them battle Tamina/Nia.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are Tamina and Nia doing that has you all worked up? I have seen Tamina on TV is years now, and Nia's not part of the bloodline story...so what are you talking about?
I mentioned them ONE TIME. Doesn’t have me worked up. It’s all good man seems like your comprehension the one off the racks you just replying and don’t even know what’s being discussed…all I can do is tell you to scroll up.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lolz Tamina retired a few months ago and Nia Jax is doing just fine on her own. No need to bring them in. Lolz then again, these girls just left WOW. LMAO they can join Bloodline 2.0 and have them battle Tamina/Nia.

Now that I can see……

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I mentioned them ONE TIME. Doesn’t have me worked up. It’s all good man seems like your comprehension the one off the racks you just replying and don’t even know what’s being discussed…all I can do is tell you to scroll up.
You're original question was about why are they all fighting each other, in the midst of this conversation you brought up Nia and Tamina and them being forced, then you want to try to flip it like it's me not comprehending...yeah, whatever fam....I'm going to bow out and learn to stick with my first instinct from now on.....