God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I checked out Marigold's first show today and it was good. This was definitely the best match on the card. Guilia and Utami have excellent chemistry together as a tag team. I haven't seen any prior work of Bozilla but she put in a solid performance and what more can be said about Sareee. An elite talent!

Solid af, damn looks like they're gonna have to neuter the fuck out of Guillia if she is indeed going to WWE... WWE hoes will sue that little monster if she attacks them like that lmao imagine love Morgan vs her lmao it's hilarious that I heard they want to put her against Roxanne in nxt lmao wtf?

drewmadara96

Star
BGOL Investor
Solid af, damn looks like they're gonna have to neuter the fuck out of Guillia if she is indeed going to WWE... WWE hoes will sue that little monster if she attacks them like that lmao imagine love Morgan vs her lmao it's hilarious that I heard they want to put her against Roxanne in nxt lmao wtf?
Great booking. When you start a wrestling company have the belts made and ready to go. Then you don't have to compensate by making up a bunch of titles.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

After the way WWE fucked up with Sareee I'm nervous about how they'll handle Guilia. Supposedly she reports to NXT in July.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
After the way WWE fucked up with Sareee I'm nervous about how they'll handle Guilia. Supposedly she reports to NXT in July.
With the amount of injuries to the main roster I wouldn't be mad if they just pushed the fuck out of her and sent her straight to the main roster. She's way too good to be wasted on nxt(which has been pretty poor since they called up a bunch of the talent to raw and smackdown) but I gotta agree, I'm also not sure how they'll handle her, if they're smart they push her to the moon and let her destroy an entire brands group of women. Raw is weak without Rhea, have her keep it warm for Rhea and let them have a legendary match at WrestleMania. She's a star, if they fumble this it'll be on them.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Willow/Maika would be a good match for "Forbidden Door 3".

A lot of tough decisions coming up for Tony Khan and Taro Okada. With the wealth of talent in Stardom got to get at least four women's matches on the show. I would do these four matches ....

Mina Shirakawa vs Toni Storm (AEW Women's World Championship)
Willow vs Maika (World of Stardom Championship)
AZM vs Mercedes Mone (AEW TBS Championship)
Athena vs Mayu Iwatani (IWGP Women's World Championship)

Stephanie Vaquer (NJPW Strong Women's Champion) needs to also be apart of this show.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hopefully she can make that date so she can dethrone Roxanne Perez. I haven't watched an NXT ppv in a while but I'll definitely be watching that.

Damn. Freak accidents happen. It sucks that it happened, but if they could work through it enough to where the plans are completely derailed then that's a good thing.

Lola was trippin'. But in a good way.

We can't even get a break.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Man, Dynamite sucks. LMAO at the crowd yelling “who wrote this shit”….why is Danielson fighting Great Khali 2.0 in the main event? Don’t they have a PPV on Sunday?

How the fuck do they botch a table spot, shit literally fell apart just by trying to set up the spot. Goddamn…..