blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Part deux double or nothing electric boogaloo

Old lush Jericho vs shipoopi vs a homeless teen male prostitute from west Hollywood
God damn look at Jericho, what a fucking mess of a man.
Is there a wellness program in aew? If not Jericho should invest in some steroids and hgh asap
Crowd is dead, hook tries to revive them and for the first time I feel bad for the kid

Dice? Dice? Lol

They're throwing dice now lmao oh dear.

OMG Jericho with the lame kendo stick strikes lmao is this supposed to be funny?

Damn shipoopi damn near paralyzed everyone in the match. Yike.

Hook almost killed Jack reacher and then another shitty ending to a disaster of a match. Fuck that match, made me feel bad for hook and shibata(I'll even use his proper name)

Moxley vs giant bolo yueng
Wait... So if bolo beats the champion, he gets to face... The champion??? Tony is fucking autistic
I don't care, fast forwarding to the next match. Fuck these guys

Welp here comes the cage and the barbed wire, they're trying to kill edge I guess...
I like edge a lot, i don't want to shit talk him so I'll just say... Wtf was that?
Gangrel looking older than a mother fucker lol slow finishers left and right, just glad it's over and nobody died.
Don Callis is irritating as ever.

Willow vs WWE leftovers.
Did they just bust out Rosa Parks? LMFAO gtfoh
Crowd is completely dead as the CEO of swindling Tony Khan walks down.
Willow seems more over but she's not exactly setting the crowd on fire either.

This ring announcer is ass btw

So far it's a Sloppy Match but it's a masterpiece compared to Toni storms shit show lol we already know what Sasha money bags can do but willow still needs some time in the oven, Honestly something like NXT would do wonders for her. I propose a trade ricochet and Nia jax for willow. Let's make it happen Khan!

I'm going to go eat some spaghetti bolagnase I been working on all day and then I'll wrap this thing up

Ps Sasha banks of mone is fine, I would worship at the temple of Zod and eat of zod's blessings.

Part tres: the final countdown coming soon to a theatre near you.

Part three: the final chapter double or nothing
Spaghetti was good for anyone wondering, I can cook...

Swerve vs Christian cage

Everything aew attempts gives me "hey fellow kids" vibes. Swerve come out and play? Lmao ok

Christian looks great compared to Jericho and edge btw, they look like ran over dog shit.

Crazy that this isn't the main event, well it's not like swerve is their champion or anything.

Anyway sweve v Christian it was certainly one of the matches of all time. Lol it in fact was a match and now it is over.

The end.

Here we go
Welcome to the shit show indeed.

This is un. Fucking. Real.

The scattered fake fighting, the final countdown, this is embarrassing. Darby Allen wants to die

Once again I'm convinced that tony Khan has some form of seme high functioning autism.

Who thought this was a good idea?

The people I'm watching this with are actually mad at me lmao big mad. I for one have enjoyed laughing at this poor excuse for a wrestling event.

This anarchy up their own asshole match is just hilariously bad, it's like the room of wrestling. So bad it's almost good. Almost, but not really.

Aaaand they lit a guy on fire lmao

An exploding chair....

Spiked rainmaker looked like shit, okada must be beat to hell from his long career since he moves like an old man

Cooool the elite win. That was certainly a
choice they made lol this is awful

Overall on the meltzers scale it's a solid 20/5 stars, plus Japanese people where involved so add an extra 5 stars!

On the god of war scale I'd give it a 5/10 which is an improvement to the last shit I watched from aew. A lot of pointless weapon spots, no real stakes for any of the matches, in ring psychology is almost non existent, but there's definitely some talent on the roster, if only TK could get out of their way and hire some professionals. Production wise it could be worse, but it definitely could be better. The announcers are often uninterested and bore me to death.

God-Of-War-420, Brother you be wildin and make this thread entertaining!!.. :lol: .....Keep doing you homie!!...:lol:.....I thought AEW Double or Nothing PPV was another good ppv by AEW!!...The only thing I didn't like is Willow lost the belt!!...I was upset and pissed about that shit!!...

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With Copeland out injured time to put the TNT belt on "The Scapegoat" Jack Perry.
Yeah, that could happen!!..You know a TNT Championship Tournament is about to happen soon!!...Jack Perry does make sense to put the belt on him cause The New Elite is so called taking over AEW and all of them have titles belts except Jack Perry..So it make sense!!

I see Jack Perry or Takeshita getting that TNT Title Belt!!..

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait why you trading all that lol.
Riccochet, Melo and Shayna Bayzler For Willow, Hobbs, and Wardlow.

Melo.is too small for.the main roster but will fit in with the AEW roster. Riccochet vs Osprey or Okada or Omega will be every AEW marks wet dream. Shayna can go full hard-core and show her brutal dominant side.

Hobbs with Lashley and the Street profits.
A Tag Team of Wardlow and Bron Breaker wrecking shit.
Willow to battle Nia and Piper I can see her and Naomi tag teaming

P.s.Anna Jay to NXT
Sean Michaels will known what to do with her

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I hardly watch NXT most weeks but this was a pretty decent episode. Much better than Raw last night. Liked the surprises. Not familiar with Ethan Page, but looks like folks in wrestling Twitter are excited to see him make his surprise debut.