Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold on when I say great I mean as far as this wrestling shit goes. Goldberg wasn’t great but in Wcw world he was a great wrestler. Mercedes in AEW is considered a great wrestler. Which is why they put the belt on her.

And yall are capping. She’s not flawless and I’m not a fan of her gimmick but she for sure is an asset to AEW and legitimizes the women’s division just off name alone.

I understand all of that. I'm looking at it from a Kayfabe perceptive. It logically makes no sense for someone to be out a year then come back and beat a champion in their first match. You want to put the belt on Mercedes fine but do it in a better way.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand all of that. I'm looking at it from a Kayfabe perceptive. It logically makes no sense for someone to be out a year then come back and beat a champion in their first match. You want to put the belt on Mercedes fine but do it in a better way.
Genuine question….when do you put the title on her? How many matches or people should she face and best to win the title?

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: You can't make this shit up. So Mercedes is gonna win her second belt in only her third match back. Please somehow make this match end in a draw. Stephanie deserves better than this shit. I know why they're putting the belts on Mercedes. I don't have to like it though.

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t like her gimmick but her name is her name and they ain’t give her millions to put Willow over.
Yeah, I know ....But she really isn't making no big impact in the Women's Division!!..I still say that this was a bad investment for TK to signed her!!..

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Don't waste your time on the rest of the slides. Only the first one matters.

I'm gonna just drop off these gifs of Ricochet getting kicked in & falling flat on his face.

tumblr_pdor2gSR8K1qhf4ffo2_500.gif
0b1769d36aa567b8-600x338.gif

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't like when promotions do this. Didn't like Mercedes getting a title shot right out the gate. Didn't like Strong demanding a title shot, and receiving one by complaining to TK. I don't like Ethan Page getting a shot immediately after signing a contract.

Yeah I know, Page attacked him last week and Trick demanded it, still, I'm not a fan of this type of booking.

I know Lexis King is somewhere punching the air

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Nah, she got some nice titties. Don't know anything else about her but them titties sitting nice.
Some of those Japanese girls are nice but I can’t get over the dead soulless, expressionless eyes a few of them have. Reminds me of Quint from Jaws, “lifeless eyes, like a doll’s eyes…”

I’ve gone on before about my dislIke of their presentation. It‘s borderline creepy.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of those Japanese girls are nice but I can’t get over the dead soulless, expressionless eyes a few of them have. Reminds me of Quint from Jaws, “lifeless eyes, like a doll’s eyes…”

I’ve gone on before about my dislIke of their presentation. It‘s borderline creepy.
I don’t like none of them I ain’t gonna lie……I like Asuka tho….