EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I’m not sold on Ricochet leaving WWE. The way they shot that angle and even involved Samantha Irvin, I just don’t buy it. The WWE probably leaked fake info out there to the dirt sheets again.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like NXT is cashing in tonight in hopes of beating AEW Dynamite in the ratings and they may pull it off for these three reasons.

1. Cody will be on the show tonight.
2. NXT won't have NBA Playoff competition tonight.
3. AEW Dynamite WILL have NBA Playoff competition tomorrow night.

We'll see what happens but NXT should beat Dynamite in the ratings.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Not sure if cats saw but AEW Fight Forever is free if you have Playstation Plus.....

Did anyone here actually play it. I may grab it after work.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
It's trash bought it last year around this time for my birthday. Only played it like 5 times total. Very disappointing
Glad I didn't pay for it. I'll install it and see what it is.... Crazy how it's already a free download.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Glad I didn't pay for it. I'll install it and see what it is.... Crazy how it's already a free download.
Been playing 2k, really solid entry and if you want an aew fix there's tons of community creations of kenny omega, oceanspray and the rest of the lollipop guild, hell even aew arenas and belts, and most are very well done. but God damn I fucked up in not paying for the legendary go fuck yourself edition. 2k in usual 2k fashion makes you pay for the full game one way or another. Dlc, rings and outfits, hell they even make unlocking the purchasable through in game currency characters annoying enough that I said fuck it and spend ten bucks for the boost pack thing to unlock them.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was cool the first month I played it then I got bored with it and never touched it again.

Been playing 2k, really solid entry and if you want an aew fix there's tons of community creations of kenny omega, oceanspray and the rest of the lollipop guild, hell even aew arenas and belts, and most are very well done. but God damn I fucked up in not paying for the legendary go fuck yourself edition. 2k in usual 2k fashion makes you pay for the full game one way or another. Dlc, rings and outfits, hell they even make unlocking the purchasable through in game currency characters annoying enough that I said fuck it and spend ten bucks for the boost pack thing to unlock them.

I thought about downloading that AEW game but I already had too many games on my Playstation I need to finish up!!...

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I thought about downloading that AEW game but I already had too many games on my Playstation I need to finish up!!...
Don't get me started on back catalogs, I have a switch, series x and PS5 and it'll probably take this entire generation to clear all the games I've bought and still haven't played lol got Allen wake 2 sitting on my hard drive, haven't beaten tears of the kingdom, And contrary to my namesake i haven't even played god of war Ragnarok yet lol way too many games to catch up on, but still been getting some wwe2k in lately. Fun game.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Man I hardly play video games anymore outside of retro stuff but the 2K series looks great. My son plays PS5 and I'm telling him to grab Fight Forever so we can have a few battles, especially since we have PS Plus. The last wrestling game I really got into was WWE Legends of WrestleMania on PS3! I loved that joint. lolz

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Man I hardly play video games anymore outside of retro stuff but the 2K series looks great. My son plays PS5 and I'm telling him to grab Fight Forever so we can have a few battles, especially since we have PS Plus. The last wrestling game I really got into was WWE Legends of WrestleMania on PS3! I loved that joint. lolz
I definitely enjoy retro games as well, I'll be a hardcore gamer untill my body allows it lol even if I lost my hands I'd have to get one of those handicap controllers or one of those straws I could blow into to press buttons lol