datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I forgot all about that NXT show last night. Reading comments here, didn't miss much.
I think it was worth checking out. Full disclosure I am a NXT women's division Mark. The Women's N.A . Championship match was great. The Perez vs Grace match was really good. The ending was a little corny but I get the story continuation carrying over to TNA. It's no different than New Japan having their IWGP champion on AEW. The men's NA title match was good and the World Title Match was good. I am nit sold on Ethan Page jumping into the title picture but the match was good.

The Bad: Men's Tag Team I don't like Good Brothers send them back to Japan/AEW/TNA anywhere but in WWE.
The underground match should have had more stiff shots as both are legit fighters. It came across too scripted.
But whatever I watched to see Lola Vice jiggles

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't get me started on back catalogs, I have a switch, series x and PS5 and it'll probably take this entire generation to clear all the games I've bought and still haven't played lol got Allen wake 2 sitting on my hard drive, haven't beaten tears of the kingdom, And contrary to my namesake i haven't even played god of war Ragnarok yet lol way too many games to catch up on, but still been getting some wwe2k in lately. Fun game.

I feel you on this brother!!!...lol

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
NXT spoilers: Shawn Spears getting a clean victory over the young OG is incredibly stupid...
Having a 43 year old washed up loser get a win over one of the hottest up and commers is insane booking lol Shawn Michaels was partying too hard with sexyy red this past weekend.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't stand either of these POS....but this is going to bring a whole lot of eyes and attention to the US Championship.
Not to mention a whole lotta heat with at least half the audience.
He's a heel so no big deal really. If he was a babyface it might be different.
Nothing like taking a picture with Trump to generate heat and get even more boos from the audience, lol.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coming off of a ppv with no NBA playoffs and Cody on the show and the number is down from last week. The Undisputed World Champion gave you no boost at all. I expected at least 800k. With that said it STILL might beat Dynamite as tonight is game 3 of the NBA Finals.