fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stand on bidness Wade! CM Punk kicked that man out his own group by in the day. But keep that same energy when HHH or Punk pulls up to the next pre-show. Lol.

And AEW got this one right. AEW version of the No Limit Mercedes cover art.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Between the missteps in the ring and the fact that they lost, Jade looked defeated.

She wants it all too quick and is over thinking things in the ring. This leads to repeated mistakes. They really should've started her off in NXT. WWE fans are STILL in the honeymoon phase in regard to being wowed by her look but sooner or later she's gonna need to deliver in the ring on a consistent basis or fans will turn on her.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She wants it all too quick and is over thinking things in the ring. This leads to repeated mistakes. They really should've started her off in NXT. WWE fans are STILL in the honeymoon phase in regard to being wowed by her look but sooner or later she's gonna need to deliver in the ring on a consistent basis or fans will turn on her.

Brother Mastermind2002, we were saying this when she was at AEW!!...I didn't like how they put the belt on her so quickly when she was at AEW!!..she wasn't ready but AEW thought it would be good for a marketable stand point!!..

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Cats shitting on Jade due to her botch need to shut the fuck up about it already. Something similar happened to Priest. I think the ring ropes weren't tight enough. Jade looks 100 times better in WWE than she ever did in AEW.

AEW neckbeards are just waiting for Jade to fuck up just to pile on her. I saw no where near the number of tweets bashing Priest for his ring ropes botch than I saw for Jade.

It's mostly CAC AEW neckbeards who just want to shit on a Black woman. Smh at Black wrestling fans doing the same here. If she was Japanese, y'all would be making excuses left and right.

Last edited:

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cats shitting on Jade due to her botch need to shut the fuck up about it already. Something similar happened to Priest. I think the ring ropes weren't tight enough. Jade looks 100 times better in WWE than she ever did in AEW.

AEW neckbeards are just waiting for Jade to fuck up just to pile on her. I saw no where near the number of tweets bashing Priest for his ring ropes botch than I saw for Jade.

It's mostly CAC AEW neckbeards who just want to shit on a Black woman. Smh at Black wrestling fans doing the same here. If she was Japanese, y'all would be making excuses left and right.

Naw fam, if she was still in AEW you'd be clowning the fuck out of her for that botch. You didn't have that same cape flapping in the wind for her when she was in AEW...lol

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Please stop with this nonsense. It's NOT about shitting on a black woman. This isn't some rare occurrence for Jade. She's always botching. The reason why they didn't criticize Priest is because he doesn't botch as frequently as Jade does. Everyone botches but when it becomes a common occurrence you're gonna hear about it and It doesn't matter what color the wrestler is.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please stop with this nonsense. It's NOT about shitting on a black woman. This isn't some rare occurrence for Jade. She's always botching. The reason why they didn't criticize Priest is because he doesn't botch as frequently as Jade does. Everyone botches but when it becomes a common occurrence you're gonna hear about it and It doesn't matter what color the wrestler is.
YEah but let's don't pretend like there aren't some cac AEW fans who want to see her fail. She botched in AEW and those fans were less critical.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Naw fam, if she was still in AEW you'd be clowning the fuck out of her for that botch. You didn't have that same cape flapping in the wind for her when she was in AEW...lol
No. We wanted her to go to WWE because we knew she would succeed and she has. We clowned her treatment and booking in AEW.

Now that she's in WWE, she has gotten tremendously better than she was in AEW, but one fuck up and cats are clowning her on some "she should be in NXT" shit.... It comes across like AEW heads just hope that she fails to be on some "we told you so"....

Like I said, I saw no where near as much shit talking about Priest almost shattering his ankle on the same ropes, but Jade got all the AEW neckbeards coming out of the woodwork on some "she sucks" shit.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YEah but let's don't pretend like there aren't some cac AEW fans who want to see her fail. She botched in AEW and those fans were less critical.

You have revisionist history if you think that. Not only were they critical of her botching but they knew like everyone knew she should've NEVER been the TBS Champion in the first place because she's green as grass. TK should've shipped her ass to Stardom for six months so she could really learn how to work. Then she would've came back a complete wrestler and we wouldn't even be having this conversation about her right now.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have revisionist history if you think that. Not only were they critical of her botching but they knew like everyone knew she should've NEVER been the TBS Champion in the first place because she's green as grass. TK should've shipped her ass to Stardom for six months so she could really learn how to work. Then she would've came back a complete wrestler and we wouldn't even be having this conversation about her right now.
I don't get it. You're telling me there are no CAC fans that don't have ulterior motives in who they root and boo?

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. We wanted her to go to WWE because we knew she would succeed and she has. We clowned her treatment and booking in AEW.

Now that she's in WWE, she has gotten tremendously better than she was in AEW,

:lol:Tremendously better? All they've done is team her up with Bianca to cover up her weaknesses.

but one fuck up and cats are clowning her on some "she should be in NXT" shit.... It comes across like AEW heads just hope that she fails to be on some "we told you so"....

One fuck up? I'm not even talking about the springboard shit. In general, there's no fluidity to anything she does. She's awkward and robotic with her footwork, move transitions and move setup and her selling is awful. We want her to succeed yet WWE is making the same mistake AEW did. WWE has a working relationship with Marigold now. They should send Jade there for six months. Learn from the best in the business. Come back working like Okada in the ring. problem solved. Criticism gone. That's the endgame I want for Jade.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
:lol:Tremendously better? All they've done is team her up with Bianca to cover up her weaknesses.
Compared to how she was booked and botched by AEW, absolutely, she’s tremendously better.
One fuck up? I'm not even talking about the springboard shit. In general, there's no fluidity to anything she does. She's awkward and robotic with her footwork, move transitions and move setup and her selling is awful. We want her to succeed yet WWE is making the same mistake AEW did. WWE has a working relationship with Marigold now. They should send Jade there for six months. Learn from the best in the business. Come back working like Okada in the ring. problem solved. Criticism gone. That's the endgame I want for Jade.
The one fuck up (spring board) is what people are talking about.

Had the ropes not been loose and she pulled it off, y’all would all be quiet, but since it’s Jade, CACs AEW fans can’t help but talk shit.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real talk, I’m just speaking from what I’ve noticed in crowd shots and tweets, the AEW audience leans heavy towards being CAC 30-40 year olds. you and I know these CACs want a Black woman to fail.
Of course. I'm glad we got diehards in this AEW thread to balance things and bring insight to AEW but there's times like this when I be like....really? Regardless of what type of fan you are we are black.

I remember months ago I was thinking they about hoe Swerve like a lot of black champions get hoed and the AEW fans made excuses for it. We still black at the end of the day and there's still gonna be those cac's out there that don't want to see women...especially BLACK WOMEN succeeding.