EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Of course. I'm glad we got diehards in this AEW thread to balance things and bring insight to AEW but there's times like this when I be like....really? Regardless of what type of fan you are we are black.

I remember months ago I was thinking they about hoe Swerve like a lot of black champions get hoed and the AEW fans made excuses for it. We still black at the end of the day and there's still gonna be those cac's out there that don't want to see women...especially BLACK WOMEN succeeding.
Another Excuse (on the) Way….. Jade being Black is the last reason AEW fans don’t want to see her succeed…. :rolleyes:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The ropes yesterday were clearly an issue for everyone, not just Jade.
From the fucked up graphic on the screen during Cody's intro to the ropes shit was just off yesterday wit the TV production and ring assembly.
Again, Jade was brought into WWE because she looks like a superhero and her look alone is worth millions.
She just has to be passable in the ring, not great, but just passable.
Jade is never gonna wrestle like your favorite 90-lb Japanese girls that the AEW neckbeards fantasize about.
Just get over it already.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The ropes yesterday were clearly an issue for everyone, not just Jade.
From the fucked up graphic on the screen during Cody's intro to the ropes shit was just off yesterday wit the TV production and ring assembly.
Again, Jade was brought into WWE because she looks like a superhero and her look alone is worth millions.
Jade is never gonna wrestle like your favorite 90-lb Japanese girls that the AEW neckbeards fantasize about.
Yep...they are not regretting their investment. She doesn't have to get better in the ring and they good.

I really don't get why we all of a sudden changing the rules or not understanding why they signed her.

When WWE brought in Goldberg they understood it.

Now we don't get why Jade was brought in? Ain't no sending her to Japan for 6 months lol.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Cats shitting on Jade due to her botch need to shut the fuck up about it already. Something similar happened to Priest. I think the ring ropes weren't tight enough. Jade looks 100 times better in WWE than she ever did in AEW.

AEW neckbeards are just waiting for Jade to fuck up just to pile on her. I saw no where near the number of tweets bashing Priest for his ring ropes botch than I saw for Jade.

It's mostly CAC AEW neckbeards who just want to shit on a Black woman. Smh at Black wrestling fans doing the same here. If she was Japanese, y'all would be making excuses left and right.
Bro aew Stan's will look for every single opportunity no matter how petty to shit on WWE because of their insecurities, they know they're backing the inferior brand but they like being contrarians and anti establishment like 14 year old punk rockers lol there's botches in damn near every single women's match in aew(and the men aren't far off including the cac messiah oceanspray) they worship mediocre white woman and Japanese woman who would only talk to them to ask if they could touch their hair or run their skin to see if the black comes off.
Real talk, I’m just speaking from what I’ve noticed in crowd shots and tweets, the AEW audience leans heavy towards being CAC 30-40 year olds. you and I know these CACs want a Black woman to fail.
It's pretty clear that are skews cac, WWE crowds are far more varied and balanced, the average Aew night looks like a super smash bros tournament(and you know what they say about the smell of smash bros fans) these are the saddest amongst wrestling fans, the sweat neckbeards, the angry incels.

Of course not our aew fans...they're cool, they just have a soft spot for flips and Japanese tits.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And that will eventually get old.

Why passable when you can be better than that. As Cody would say "Do the work".

Here we go again with the stereotypical 90lb Japanese girl nonsense. Giulia isn't 90lbs. Nether is Utami, Sareee, Syuri, and a whole bunch of other Joshi WOMEN (not girls). As black people we are quick to stand against anyone generalizing us in a racial stereotypical way yet we in turn do the same thing to other races. We got to get past this nonsense.

Nobody is saying Jade needs to wrestle like Mayu Iwatani she just needs to learn sound fundamentals that only a Japan excursion will give you. It's done wonders for Megan Bayne and plenty orher power oriented wrestlers.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And that will eventually get old.

Why passable when you can be better than that. As Cody would say "Do the work".

Here we go again with the stereotypical 90lb Japanese girl nonsense. Giulia isn't 90lbs. Nether is Utami, Sareee, Syuri, and a whole bunch of other Joshi WOMEN (not girls). As black people we are quick to stand against anyone generalizing us in a racial stereotypical way yet we in turn do the same thing to other races. We got to get past this nonsense.

Nobody is saying Jade needs to wrestle like Mayu Iwatani she just needs to learn sound fundamentals that only a Japan excursion will give you. It's done wonders for Megan Bayne and plenty orher power oriented wrestlers.
Yeah but I think for you you think she needs to improve because you're use to watching japanese women wrestle.

That type of wrestling isn't in the WWE and its not required. Its also not the standard. Its an acquired taste.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Jade botch doesn't seem like it was a fault of the wrestler, but the production crew. Now if this had happened in AEW the WWE stans would have ripped them a new asshole (see the Kenny/Moxley Death Match) that their production crew sucks, that they couldn't set this up correctly.

Different side same coin!

At no point nobody could come out and...Oh, I don't know, FIX THE FCUKING ROPES!?!?

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have revisionist history if you think that. Not only were they critical of her botching but they knew like everyone knew she should've NEVER been the TBS Champion in the first place because she's green as grass. TK should've shipped her ass to Stardom for six months so she could really learn how to work. Then she would've came back a complete wrestler and we wouldn't even be having this conversation about her right now.

Facts!!...Myself and You that watch AEW was saying this a long time ago when Jade was at AEW!!....She should never have a title belt at AEW so soon and also they should have rebooted her image and keep working with her to get her better!!...

Last edited:

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why does that bother yall I don’t get it.
What bothers me is people in here not recognizing and embracing their bias towards WWE. Same cats in here with their cape on for Jade DID NOT go to bat for her like this when she was in AEW. WWE fans consistently shit on her and her lack of in ring skills but none of these dudes defended her UNTIL she got to WWE.

The amount of clowning on any other non WWE company in this thread but now all of a sudden when they're some botches in WWE, people are getting defensive about people clowning. Shit is stupid...lol

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What bothers me is people in here not recognizing and embracing their bias towards WWE. Same cats in here with their cape on for Jade DID NOT go to bat for her like this when she was in AEW. WWE fans consistently shit on her and her lack of in ring skills but none of these dudes defended her UNTIL she got to WWE.

The amount of clowning on any other non WWE company in this thread but now all of a sudden when they're some botches in WWE, people are getting defensive about people clowning. Shit is stupid...lol
You might gotta direct me to them posts because how I remember it everyone was pretty high on Jade. Warts and all.

And one thing about this thread man people embrace their bias lol. They may not come out and say it but you can tell who's pro WWE and who's not. You can tell who's pro AEW and who's not lol.

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You might gotta direct me to them posts because how I remember it everyone was pretty high on Jade. Warts and all.

And one thing about this thread man people embrace their bias lol. They may not come out and say it but you can tell who's pro WWE and who's not. You can tell who's pro AEW and who's not lol.

But there's a lot of pot calling a kettle black acting like both sides don't have toxic fans...lol I for one hate tribalism. Even more as an adult because I was WWF or nothing growing up (thanks to my grandfather) and this thread made me realize years ago that I missed out on a lot of great wrestling in WCW, New Japan etc... because I looked at every other company as less than.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But there's a lot of pot calling a kettle black acting like both sides don't have toxic fans...lol I for one hate tribalism. Even more as an adult because I was WWF or nothing growing up (thanks to my grandfather) and this thread made me realize years ago that I missed out on a lot of great wrestling in WCW, New Japan etc... because I looked at every other company as less than.
Shit man i'd like to think we all grown enough to know people gonna be bias. AEW is an acquired taste. WWE is the popular mainstream darling.

Everybody got they bias shit I rely on all y'all in here from AEW to WWE to keep me informed on shit that I miss y'all do a good job.

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit man i'd like to think we all grown enough to know people gonna be bias. AEW is an acquired taste. WWE is the popular mainstream darling.

Everybody got they bias shit I rely on all y'all in here from AEW to WWE to keep me informed on shit that I miss y'all do a good job.
This thread is how I keep up with it too. I don't watch any of the shows honestly. If there's a storyline that interest me, I'll just watch shit on YouTube. And of course people are gonna have bias, I just like to call a spade a spade.

drewmadara96

Star
BGOL Investor
Bro aew Stan's will look for every single opportunity no matter how petty to shit on WWE because of their insecurities, they know they're backing the inferior brand but they like being contrarians and anti establishment like 14 year old punk rockers lol there's botches in damn near every single women's match in aew(and the men aren't far off including the cac messiah oceanspray) they worship mediocre white woman and Japanese woman who would only talk to them to ask if they could touch their hair or run their skin to see if the black comes off.

It's pretty clear that are skews cac, WWE crowds are far more varied and balanced, the average Aew night looks like a super smash bros tournament(and you know what they say about the smell of smash bros fans) these are the saddest amongst wrestling fans, the sweat neckbeards, the angry incels.

Of course not our aew fans...they're cool, they just have a soft spot for flips and Japanese tits.

So none of the AEW Stans gonna apologize or admit they were wrong? Lol nah, I guess none of them could wrestle right? At least not since they've last been in aew lmao
Jade is more over than the woman AEW paid 1 million dollars to.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah but I think for you you think she needs to improve because you're use to watching japanese women wrestle.

That type of wrestling isn't in the WWE and its not required. Its also not the standard. Its an acquired taste.

It actually is the standard and has been for a long time which is why so many women at some point in their career have taken excursions to Japan. There's a reason why Triple H wants to bring in Giulia and has formed a working relationship with Marigold. It's to ultimately make these American women better.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really don't understand the Jade hate, she has come into the WWE and delivered she is miles ahead of what Rhonda Rousey was and is in the ring. Jade is a great athlete who wants to be great. She is still green and is determined to be better. Hiding her with Bianca what better way for her to learn the WWE still then working day in and day out with one of the best female workers in the company.
Yall are acting like she's Eva Marie or Maxine Dupri stop it she's The Scottie Pippen to Bianca's Michael Jordan.

drewmadara96

Star
BGOL Investor
I really don't understand the Jade hate, she has come into the WWE and delivered she is miles ahead of what Rhonda Rousey was and is in the ring. Jade is a great athlete who wants to be great. She is still green and is determined to be better. Hiding her with Bianca what better way for her to learn the WWE still then working day in and day out with one of the best female workers in the company.
Yall are acting like she's Eva Marie or Maxine Dupri stop it she's The Scottie Pippen to Bianca's Michael Jordan.
Like I said in the previous post. Jade is actually more over than Mone. The CEO that Tony Khan paid 1 million dollars to get. Bianca and Jade are more like Windam and Luger than Jordan and Pippen. Her botches are more over than Mone.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really don't understand the Jade hate, she has come into the WWE and delivered she is miles ahead of what Rhonda Rousey was and is in the ring.
I wouldn't say miles ahead. Rousey's first WWE run was actually pretty sold. Somewhere in her second run she regressed.
Jade is a great athlete who wants to be great.

Does she or is this "wrestling thing" just something to half ass until she tries to break into Hollywood. If you want to be an actress then go do that. Leave "the wrestling" to those who are serious about the craft.

She is still green and is determined to be better. Hiding her with Bianca what better way for her to learn the WWE still then working day in and day out with one of the best female workers in the company.

You shouldn't even be on the main roster if you're that green. Nobody should have to hide you.

:lol:She's not even Pippen bro. She's not there yet.

drewmadara96

Star
BGOL Investor
Jade is more over than Mercedes and Willow is more over than Jade.
Correction. Willow is a better wrestler than Jade. Jade is more over than Willow because she is with the WWE. The WWE marketing machine is the reason why Tony Khan is paying former WWE wrestlers more than they are really worth.

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't say miles ahead. Rousey's first WWE run was actually pretty sold. Somewhere in her second run she regressed.

Does she or is this "wrestling thing" just something to half ass until she tries to break into Hollywood. If you want to be an actress then go do that. Leave "the wrestling" to those who are serious about the craft.

You shouldn't even be on the main roster if you're that green. Nobody should have to hide you.

:lol:She's not even Pippen bro. She's not there yet.
Ok. Now you resorting to hating lol.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah, I heard that was one of the reason why she wanted to be at WWE!!..Go there to get her name more out there cause she want to get into Hollywood!!...So if she trying to do that then she really not focus to be a good wrestler!!...

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I never personally had any hate for Jade when she was in AEW.
I just feel like she was thrown out there with no real direction and structure in place for her to reach her potential which I don't think anyone can deny.
Revisionist history is a motha.....but hey believe what you want, lol.