NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
My bad!!.... :lol: .....But she still wack tho (no offense)!!..
7BJe.gif

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I typically get bored with Battle Royals but that was entertaining as fuck. Great job by the NXT, WWE and TNA locker rooms.

Cool to see Evans get a main event spotlight. NXT continues to be the Black Brand....
Agreed, that was a pretty well paced and hard hitting rumble. Not a lot of bs, definitely enjoyable.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

They're projecting as always, the first thing I said when watching that sequence live was what a bunch of horse shit lol

to answer the question the selling came after the sit down powerbomb after like three moves, Still i hate shit like that, it's dumb and doesn't usually fly on the main roster but I have seen a few sequences like that in the more experimental/developmental nxt and it sucks lol

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This just part of her “redemption” tour she gonna keep doing this type of shit to gain sympathy and someone will touch her again. I don’t think it would be any top promotion anytime soon though

I’m talking shit but let me make sure first this is Tessa lol…..she was so over years ago…..really fucked that up feeling herself.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She doesn't have to be a great technician. I would pattern her move set after Beth Phoenix and Lex Luger add a spine buster and she is set for the WWE model. I like Jade and Lash Legend trust me in 2-3 years this could be a phenomenal match. Jade will need a great ring name how about Jada Storm or Jada Fury or J.C. Starr