God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
@God-Of-War-420 Here's a highlight clip from Natsupoi's match against Syuri last year. Ended up being a draw but superb work from both women.

@God-Of-War-420 The time last year when Syuri kicked Natsupoi so hard she went into a different multi-verse. :lol:

@God-Of-War-420 And of course can't forget about the banger Natsupoi had with Mina last year.

Stuff like this Definitely makes me psyched to see what they do with giulia, although I know they won't let her go hard like that, she's still bound to improve the women's roster(which is already solid in nxt)

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
What is this shit? "The Rainmaker" deserves a better T-shirt than this trash.

They definitely have a kind of flea market homemade press vibe going, Tony has the money he needs better graphic artist and QC, those are shit.

I don't even like michin or this style of art really but you can see the quality difference

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Show has been great tonight! The best Dynamite in months. Everything whether little or big had some sort of story behind it. The show flowed extremely well. The build for "Forbidden Door" has been good. Only thing they need to get rid of is the Jericho shit. Keep doing shows like this and you'll be back to 900k in no time.

Last edited:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whomever does marketing for AEW needs to get fired. Their t-shirt styles are horrible. I don't wear wrestling T-shirts as is but I'd be embarrassed to wear these designs in public.

Pretty sure they still outsource their T-shirts to prowrestlingtees.com and yes, I agree, they need to be fired.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Show has been great tonight! The best Dynamite in months. Everything whether little or big had some sort of story behind it. The show flowed extremely well. The build for "Forbidden Door" has been good. Only thing they need to get rid of is the Jericho shit. Keep doing shows like this and you'll be back to 900k in no time.
I don't know this Kendrick Lamar concert will have the black internet community tuned out

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know this Kendrick Lamar concert will have the black internet community tuned out

I had Dynamite on mute with the concert on loud. When Pac was walking to the ring, Kendrick was performing "Money Trees" was the highlight of the night for me. Shit synced up perfectly.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As soon as her Stardom contract expires next year in March she's gone. TK would be a damn fool not to sign her. I selfishly want her to win the Red Belt in Stardom before she leaves but with the way Toro Okada has been booking things that may not happen for several years. Hopefully Okada wakes up and realizes what he has in Mina. Want more eyeballs on Stardom Mina is the pathway to do it.

Last edited:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As soon as her Stardom contract expires next year in March she's gone. TK would be a damn fool not to sign her. I selfishly want her to win the Red Belt in Stardom before she leaves but with the way Toro Okada has been booking things that may not happen for several years. Hopefully Okada wakes up and realizes what he has in Mina. Want more eyeballs on Stardom Mina is the pathway to do it.

She's starting to win me over and doesn't come across as the stereotypical "Japanese girl" with her personality.
I would definitely make her "All Elite" if I was TK.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's starting to win me over and doesn't come across as the stereotypical "Japanese girl" with her personality.
I would definitely make her "All Elite" if I was TK.

Yeah, Mina is tailor made for Western audiences and just to clarify what I said in a previous post I think what's viewed as the stereotypical "Japanese girl " in wrestling is directly linked to the "Idol" gimmick used by certain women. Basically wrestlers who dress in a Lolita aesthetic or have body types like Riho or Maki Itoh. While that can come off creepy to westerners the idol shit is actually niche on the Joshi scene.

Most Joshis don't look or dress like Riho/Maki Itoh. Especially in Stardom. Even the greats like Manami Tokyo, Bull Nakano, Akira Hokuto, Chigusa Nagayo, Aja Kong, etc never dressed or had body types like that. It's a common misconception from those who don't closely follow the scene.