EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Nothing works up a hunger like killing people :lol:

But for real, I know you gotta take pictures with the fans but damn, I wish they wouldn't have broken kayfabe so quick. Easy way to kill the mystique especially with characters like theirs

Yeah, they needed to take protective measures with that gimmick.

Also, I hope Bo Dallas doesn't go as Uncle Howdy but instead goes as Bo "Wyatt" instead....

The "Uncle Howdy" moniker is just beyond silly for a group that's supposed to be a murderous bunch.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
As soon as her Stardom contract expires next year in March she's gone. TK would be a damn fool not to sign her. I selfishly want her to win the Red Belt in Stardom before she leaves but with the way Toro Okada has been booking things that may not happen for several years. Hopefully Okada wakes up and realizes what he has in Mina. Want more eyeballs on Stardom Mina is the pathway to do it.

I hope she doesn't get lost in the shuffle like the rest of them...

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Who exactly has been lost in the shuffle?
Really?, ok....

Tony does the "shiny new toy thing" for a couple of months at best, then, everything is random AF... the best woman on the roster has been relegated to ROH. If Britt doesn't get hurt, Willow, definitely ain't getting the opportunities she's gotten. Shida been M.I.A, Nyla was a monster, now basically has become enhancement talent, Outside of Mercedes, Rosa, and Stat, the rest of the women who aren't injured are kind of just there....
Didn't include Deonna because she just got there in January.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wouldn’t it be about wrestlers though for the NXT program?

If it's a talent exchange NXT would also need to appear in AAA and their shows are the drizzling shits. The best talent AAA has is Vikingo and he's currently injured. A working relationship with AAA wouldn't be beneficial to NXT at all.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it's a talent exchange NXT would also need to appear in AAA and their shows are the drizzling shits. The best talent AAA has is Vikingo and he's currently injured. A working relationship with AAA wouldn't be beneficial to NXT at all.
I see. I know nothing of them I just assumed they’d want to use their talent. Has anyone in WWE been featured on TNA?

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really?, ok....

Tony does the "shiny new toy thing" for a couple of months at best, then, everything is random AF... the best woman on the roster has been relegated to ROH. If Britt doesn't get hurt, Willow, definitely ain't getting the opportunities she's gotten. Shida been M.I.A, Nyla was a monster, now basically has become enhancement talent, Outside of Mercedes, Rosa, and Stat, the rest of the women who aren't injured are kind of just there....
Didn't include Deonna because she just got there in January.

Everyone at some point or another has had their time to shine. You only have two belts and one women's match/segment per show. It's not about getting lost in the shuffle people simply have to wait their turn. Shida has had 3 World title reigns now it's time to sit her ass down. Julia Hart had her time now it's back to the back of the bus. It's a rotation. After Toni Storm's thing runs it's course Mariah May and Deonna will get their turn. I think once TK gets the new TV/streaming deal the women will get a second match on the shows and more time overall.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Everyone at some point or another has had their time to shine. You only have two belts and one women's match/segment per show. It's not about getting lost in the shuffle people simply have to wait their turn. Shida has had 3 World title reigns now it's time to sit her ass down. Julia Hart had her time now it's back to the back of the bus. It's a rotation. After Toni Storm's thing runs it's course Mariah May and Deonna will get their turn. I think once TK gets the new TV/streaming deal the women will get a second match on the shows and more time overall.
The number of belts doesn't matter, you don't have to have a title to be relevant. What I pointed has been seen over and over again, it's how his creative is. You can feature someone without putting them on the shelf when their main storyline is done. Your talent that's over rises to the top. Not saying she has to be on the card every week, but, start and stop booking has always been a problem there, see Wardlow and Hobbs as 2 examples. I stand by what I said, I hope she doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see. I know nothing of them I just assumed they’d want to use their talent. Has anyone in WWE been featured on TNA?
It would strictly be for WWE to use their talent on NXT which will be beneficial once it goes to network TV on the CW.
Similar to what NXT is doing now featuring talent from TNA. This would not be a talent exchange.
Latinos make up a large percentage of network TV viewers who watch via OTA (antennas) so it only makes sense from a business perspective.
Solo is bigger than Tanga though.
I'm not crazy about Solo either but in terms of a current heel for Cody to feud with, he's probably the best choice right now.
Tanga doesn't have the same name recognition as Solo, especially for Summer Slam which is WWE's 2nd biggest event of the year.
It's not about "who can get a better match out of Cody", it's about which person can tell the better story and I assume Summer Slam will mark the return of Roman Reigns who will probably go on to feud against Solo.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
This isn't it. Cody needs somebody better.

They're not putting the title on Solo, nor should they. Not yet.

I hope Solo gets to the level one day, but he's not there today. The best that match could hope for is for Roman to return and blatantly cost Solo the match.

At least that would put the tribal chief back on TV and set up two Bloodline factions, which would eventually work itself to the Rock/Roman match at Mania.

Cody ain't dropping shit to Solo and the outcome is written on the wall and visible from a mile away. I hope the match opens the show. Unless they go with the Roman idea. If Roman shows up, then it has to main event the show.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Goddamn!! 500K?...... Even with MJF coming back?

Meanwhile NXT was up against the Stanley Cup Finals and did a decent number and is growing....
I didn't watch this week but apparently there was no Big Bang Theory lead-in this week.
Although the AEW diehards seemed to like the show, even MJF can't save that show but hey, at least he got a new contract.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is wild. TK is on the phone with Shane McMahon right now just to pop a rating lolz
Real talk, this shit is really sad.
I've been watching the 'Who Killed WCW' series and I'm seeing so many parallels to AEW and WCW.
I don't want AEW to go anywhere and we all know the wrestling business is better for everyone (fans, talent, etc.) when there is another major well-funded promotion to rival WWE.
AEW clearly needs to change what they are doing and how they run their business or it will eventually go the way of WCW.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know what you mean by bigger. Are you talking about bigger as in more people know him in WWE than Tanga or physical size? If it's physical size that doesn't matter. Tanga is the better worker and will give Cody a better match.
I’m talking about bigger as in people know him more. We have to remember this is WWE not AEW. It’s about building up younger talent. Solo is younger and has a future in WWE.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It would strictly be for WWE to use their talent on NXT which will be beneficial once it goes to network TV on the CW.
Similar to what NXT is doing now featuring talent from TNA. This would not be a talent exchange.
Latinos make up a large percentage of network TV viewers who watch via OTA (antennas) so it only makes sense from a business perspective.

I'm not crazy about Solo either but in terms of a current heel for Cody to feud with, he's probably the best choice right now.
Tanga doesn't have the same name recognition as Solo, especially for Summer Slam which is WWE's 2nd biggest event of the year.
It's not about "who can get a better match out of Cody", it's about which person can tell the better story and I assume Summer Slam will mark the return of Roman Reigns who will probably go on to feud against Solo.
I agree on both accounts. Not a Solo fan but he’s probably the best bet right now especially if it’s someone in Bloodline. I want to like Solo but he needs a backseat role like he had with Roman.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Real talk, this shit is really sad.
I've been watching the 'Who Killed WCW' series and I'm seeing so many parallels to AEW and WCW.
I don't want AEW to go anywhere and we all know the wrestling business is better for everyone (fans, talent, etc.) when there is another major well-funded promotion to rival WWE.
AEW clearly needs to change what they are doing and how they run their business or it will eventually go the way of WCW.
I've been watching it too. For real, it is very similar to how WCW died. The booking and the guys they are pushing is killing the brand. Lolz I'm just waiting for Shane to show up on a Wednesday night announcing that he bought AEW lolz

Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nothing works up a hunger like killing people :lol:

But for real, I know you gotta take pictures with the fans but damn, I wish they wouldn't have broken kayfabe so quick. Easy way to kill the mystique especially with characters like theirs

Should've been a video that ended with the lights going out in the restaurant just as the fan is about to leave:lol:

Reactions: fu2

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I agree on both accounts. Not a Solo fan but he’s probably the best bet right now especially if it’s someone in Bloodline. I want to like Solo but he needs a backseat role like he had with Roman.
Yep. He's a henchman at best. He looks so out of his element as a Tribal Chief. Solo looks like someone keeping a seat warm. A seat filler if you will. I'm hoping he isn't keeping the seat warm for Roman, but for Jacob Fatu.