dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep. He's a henchman at best. He looks so out of his element as a Tribal Chief. Solo looks like someone keeping a seat warm. A seat filler if you will. I'm hoping he isn't keeping the seat warm for Roman, but for Jacob Fatu.
Yeah I hope it’s for Jacob too he’s exactly what they need to lead.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is my first time really seeing Jacob Fatu although I've heard great things about him.
Dude looks unhinged and uncontrollable (in a good way).
He's perfect right now for the Bloodline 2.0 since Solo and the twins come off as The Weeknd and a couple of backup dancers right now.
Nah, Tama Tonga is a sick MF. He's got that, "I'm gonna murder you and laugh about it look". Now Tanga Loa, doesn't look menacing at all but Tama isn't to be fucked with.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
This is my first time really seeing Jacob Fatu although I've heard great things about him.
Dude looks unhinged and uncontrollable (in a good way).
He's perfect right now for the Bloodline 2.0 since Solo and the twins come off as The Weeknd and a couple of backup dancers right now.
Looks like they got him in much better shape but even at his biggest the man is crazy athletic and explosive. Check YouTube for highlights he's fun to watch, his moonsault at his size is ridiculous.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
This was the best Smackdown since the lead up to WrestleMania.
  • CM Punk/Heyman reunion
  • Chelsea Green pop for qualifying for the MITB Ladder match
  • Drew bloodies Punk
  • Carmelo pins Orton to qualify for the MITB Ladder match
  • Andrade with a smooth victory to qualify too.
  • Jacob Fatu debuts....
The writing and storytelling tonight was top notch. Great show to open SummerSlam season with.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real talk, this shit is really sad.
I've been watching the 'Who Killed WCW' series and I'm seeing so many parallels to AEW and WCW.
I don't want AEW to go anywhere and we all know the wrestling business is better for everyone (fans, talent, etc.) when there is another major well-funded promotion to rival WWE.
AEW clearly needs to change what they are doing and how they run their business or it will eventually go the way of WCW.
Yeah I don’t even mean it to be funny but year watching it you find yourself seeing those parallel’s. And not early WCW….either.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This was the best Smackdown since the lead up to WrestleMania.
  • CM Punk/Heyman reunion
  • Chelsea Green pop for qualifying for the MITB Ladder match
  • Drew bloodies Punk
  • Carmelo pins Orton to qualify for the MITB Ladder match
  • Andrade with a smooth victory to qualify too.
  • Jacob Fatu debuts....
The writing and storytelling tonight was top notch. Great show to open SummerSlam season with.
Shocked there was no Wyatt 6 appearance