God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Shocked there was no Wyatt 6 appearance
I'm actually glad they didn't appear, I liked the mention of heightened security and the recap, they need to let this build up nice and slow. I don't want them to oversaturate with the Wyatt sick6

Keep it a looking thread that can strike at any time, don't let it become predictable. In fact it made the punk reveal better imo because the banging made me wonder for a second of it would be something sinister, instead it's dead ass punk and the Scottish Terminator.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This week AEW Dynamite was a very good show!!...Man, The people of Fairfax,Va came out and were hype for the Dynamite show!!..It was a nice crowd that showed up!!...The first match with MJF vs Rush was good!!..MJF look pretty good in his first match back!!..That segment with Swerve and Ospreay was great!!... :yes: ...That match with them at Forbidden Door is going to be amazing!!....I can't wait!!...That 8-man tag match was entertaining!!...That signing with Toni Storm and Mina was cool!!...The match with Young Bucks vs The Acclaimed was a pretty good match as well..I guess they will run it back at Forbidden Door cause The Acclaimed won this match!!....The last match with PAC vs Claudio Castagnoli was real good!!..PAC is one of my fav wrestlers at AEW so I'm glad that win!!..

Overall, This was a really good Dynamite!!..I know next week Dynamite show is going to be good cause the upcoming PPV is that Sunday!!..

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fantastic face to face between Ospreay/Swerve. The match is gonna be incredible and I think Ospreay puts over Swerve.
Yeah, That was a good segment they had did!!...Brother Mastermind2002, I don't think they are going to put two belts on Ospreay!!..I have a feeling something is going to happen in this match!!..I have a feeling that 1.Swerve will win but might turn back to a heel to get the win or 2. The Don Callis Family is going to interfere and cost Ospreay for not winning the match and they going to start their beef!!...Like I said, something is going to happen!!..

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know this Kendrick Lamar concert will have the black internet community tuned out

Man, Kendrick had everyone watching that concert on Wed!!...All the attention was on that concert and it should be cause it was dope!!...:yes:

I was at work watching it!!..:grin:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As soon as her Stardom contract expires next year in March she's gone. TK would be a damn fool not to sign her. I selfishly want her to win the Red Belt in Stardom before she leaves but with the way Toro Okada has been booking things that may not happen for several years. Hopefully Okada wakes up and realizes what he has in Mina. Want more eyeballs on Stardom Mina is the pathway to do it.

I think TK will sign her!!...She fits in the AEW Women's Division!!..

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real talk, this shit is really sad.
I've been watching the 'Who Killed WCW' series and I'm seeing so many parallels to AEW and WCW.
I don't want AEW to go anywhere and we all know the wrestling business is better for everyone (fans, talent, etc.) when there is another major well-funded promotion to rival WWE.
AEW clearly needs to change what they are doing and how they run their business or it will eventually go the way of WCW.

XXplosive, No Worries!!..AEW is going to be fine!!...

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's a horrible rating and very concerning considering It was one of their better shows last night.

No worries, AEW will be fine!!...They always have up and down ratings!!...I don't pay attention to that!...Also, they have a ppv that's coming up!!...You know they don't missed on that!!..

But, this week Dynamite was damn good!!

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stardom's "The Conversation" ppv was solid. Highlight matches for me were ...

Starlight Kid vs Mei Seira: Highspeed greatness.

EXV (Mina Shirakawa & HANAKO) vs Cosmic Angels (Natsupoi & Yuna Mizumori): A lot of fun. HANAKO has all the potential in the world. She just needs better presentation in her look. Her ring gear flat out sucks.

Oedo Tai (Natsuko Tora, Momo Watanabe, Thekla, Ruaka & Rina) vs Queen's Quest (Saya Kamitani, AZM, Miyu Amasaki, Lady C & Hina): Match of the night or day our time. Great match with a heartbreaking ending.

Mika Iwata vs Saori Anou (c): Good match but didn't like the ending. The story after the match was good though.

Toro Okada (booker) needs to be careful because some of his booking is starting to drift into Tony Khan land. We don't want that. With the 5 Star tournament coming up he needs to be on point with his booking. This is a very important time for Stardom because Marigold is strongly knocking at the door and has WWE support.

Last edited:

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean I’m not a fan but who’s a better option that’s a heel?
This is what you do, bring Jimmy back he claims rightful heir to Tribal Chief as the oldest. This creates a 3 way match. Now you can go 1 of 2 ways. Unite the Bloodline against Cody or have BL2.0 bruatally beat down Jimmy with Jey coming out to ask why they attack Jey.

This is where TK is out of touch. Why would he take the belt off of Willow only for her to go back to catering. You have to cater towards the future build cross over appeal stars. Willow has it

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what you do, bring Jimmy back he claims rightful heir to Tribal Chief as the oldest. This creates a 3 way match. Now you can go 1 of 2 ways. Unite the Bloodline against Cody or have BL2.0 bruatally beat down Jimmy with Jey coming out to ask why they attack Jey.

This is where TK is out of touch. Why would he take the belt off of Willow only for her to go back to catering. You have to cater towards the future build cross over appeal stars. Willow has it

She's not in catering. She's currently involved in the Owen Hart tournament and is in a feud with Kris Statlander. I do agree with you that they shouldn't have taken the belt off her though.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Stardom's "The Conversation" ppv was solid. Highlight matches for me were ...

Starlight Kid vs Mei Seira: Highspeed greatness.

EXV (Mina Shirakawa & HANAKO) vs Cosmic Angels (Natsupoi & Yuna Mizumori): A lot of fun. HANAKO has all the potential in the world. She just needs better presentation in her look. Her ring gear flat out sucks.

Oedo Tai (Natsuko Tora, Momo Watanabe, Thekla, Ruaka & Rina) vs Queen's Quest (Saya Kamitani, AZM, Miyu Amasaki, Lady C & Hina): Match of the night or day our time. Great match with a heartbreaking ending.

Mika Iwata vs Saori Anou (c): Good match but didn't like the ending. The story after the match was good though.

Tora Okada (booker) needs to be careful because some of his booking is starting to drift into Tony Khan land. We don't want that. With the 5 Star tournament coming up he needs to be on point with his booking. This is a very important time for Stardom because Marigold is strongly knocking at the door and has WWE support.
Your posts keep me in the Japanese wrestling loop better than if I actually watched it. :lol:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

This is it....but I think Jacob kicks Solo out of Bloodline 2.0 on some power struggle shit, leaving Zilla Fatu, Jacob Fatu, and the Tongans along with Talla Tonga....makes five on their end.

Solo comes back to the Bloodline OG with his tail between his legs, joins Sami, Usos and Roman to reform the OG Bloodline.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't know that Kazushi Sakuraba was still active. Dude is a legend. They used to call him the "Gracie Killer" because he beat 4 members of the infamous "Gracie Family" who dominated MMA in the 90's.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dasha Gonzalez's replacement Arkady Aura. From what I've seen so far her announcing is a little bland for my tastes. I do like her vocal tone better than Dasha as Dasha's voice was too high pitched. As far as looks. She has a better body than Dasha but Dasha has a better face.