Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's why I don't use generalizations when it comes to wrestling fans or life for that matter. There's good and bad wrestling fans in EVERY promotion as there's good and bad people in society.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
It's all fucked up but THAT TYPE of wrestling fan exists in every promotion. People watch or don't watch for various reasons even if it's racist reasons.
That type of sports "fan" exists everywhere, that's why I said that's fucked up people in general. Unfortunately there's no way to escape that shit. It makes the things you love a lot less fun. I can tolerate the tribalism crowd, cause it's easy to fuck with them and it can be fun at times. But examples like the one you posted, that shit is everywhere and it's fuckin insufferable. Social media has given them a platform to be anonymous assclowns with no repercussions. Shit like that, I block and keep it moving. Shit makes me sick...

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, I'm gonna miss seeing her sexy little ass on Friday nights...

giphy.gif

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what you do, bring Jimmy back he claims rightful heir to Tribal Chief as the oldest. This creates a 3 way match. Now you can go 1 of 2 ways. Unite the Bloodline against Cody or have BL2.0 bruatally beat down Jimmy with Jey coming out to ask why they attack Jey.

This is where TK is out of touch. Why would he take the belt off of Willow only for her to go back to catering. You have to cater towards the future build cross over appeal stars. Willow has it

She's not in catering. She's currently involved in the Owen Hart tournament and is in a feud with Kris Statlander. I do agree with you that they shouldn't have taken the belt off her though.

I'm still fucking pissed off about that shit!!.. :angry: ....They did Willow wrong and she should have still have the TBS Title on her!!.

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tsukasa and Mayu were cooking at the Ice Ribbon show today then Tsukasa broke her elbow when she landed wrong on a dropkick. Amazingly Tsukasa was still trying to go. Incredible toughness. Once the ref realized what happened he called the match. They'll do it again when Tsukasa is healed.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That type of sports "fan" exists everywhere, that's why I said that's fucked up people in general. Unfortunately there's no way to escape that shit. It makes the things you love a lot less fun. I can tolerate the tribalism crowd, cause it's easy to fuck with them and it can be fun at times. But examples like the one you posted, that shit is everywhere and it's fuckin insufferable. Social media has given them a platform to be anonymous assclowns with no repercussions. Shit like that, I block and keep it moving. Shit makes me sick...
Right those sick people are everywhere. When you're a racist that takes over the whole "AEW mark" or "WWE mark"....that's just a flat out racist who's probably anonymous in his parents basement getting off on this stuff. Ain't had pussy since pussy had them.