XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean i'm not denying he's probably a WWE mark but what makes him a WWE fan? Because he's anti AEW? Or am I missing context?

Right those sick people are everywhere. When you're a racist that takes over the whole "AEW mark" or "WWE mark"....that's just a flat out racist who's probably anonymous in his parents basement getting off on this stuff. Ain't had pussy since pussy had them.
Yeah, that seemed like a stretch for that him to label that person as a "WWE fan".
It's probably just some dumbass kid somewhere trolling for attention and likes who barely watches wrestling.
You see the same shit all the time in the comments section of damn near any post nowadays, which is why I just avoid reading comments.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Right those sick people are everywhere. When you're a racist that takes over the whole "AEW mark" or "WWE mark"....that's just a flat out racist who's probably anonymous in his parents basement getting off on this stuff. Ain't had pussy since pussy had them.
I went to his page just to see if it was what I expected, it was. A bitchmade so-called "patriot" who all he does is repost and cosign bullshit. That mutha fucka was a c section baby, never touched pussy at all...in life

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, that seemed like a stretch for that him to label that person as a "WWE fan".
It's probably just some dumbass kid somewhere trolling for attention and likes who barely watches wrestling.
You see the same shit all the time in the comments section of damn near any post nowadays, which is why I just avoid reading comments.
Yep….on the Marvel comments, Black Little Mermaid comments, black samurai comments….same people.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was only year ago and already seems like ancient history. I wished Rossy would've let them have a longer reign because they were really starting to cook.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Raw has been good but that Uncle Howdy/Bo Dallas segment was phenomenal. I'm not a big fan of the Wyatt Fiend stuff but the way they presented that segment was fucking dope. I hope they do something similar with the rest of the Wyatt's.....
Dope AF
Imagine If each one got a vinette like this to explain their backstory and why they have assumed the role of the firefly characters

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/s/Pdf4I2Z1Q5

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dope AF
Imagine If each one got a vinette like this to explain their backstory and why they have assumed the role of the firefly characters

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/s/xjtuXYXz9A
I think if done it should've been done on one RAW. I think doing one every week will dilute what they got going on. Also part of me doesn't even want to hear from them. I don't want to be introduced to those old characters. Bo was fine because truthfully we haven't seen Bo in awhile and he's the mouthpiece. So I get it.

But yeah everyone is was basically all failed characters and gimmicks. I don't want to go back to them lol.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Props to Liv. Wasn't a fan but she's doing some good work with Dom in this storyline. Pay off should be huge when Rhea gets back.
They shouldn't even announce when Rhea returns,just leave it as a surprise..then one night on Raw,out of nowhere she comes into the arena making a beeline for the ring,maybe knock down Iyo Sky or Maxxxine Dupree on the way there