God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I mean what’s the competition ? WWE? TNA? If we are talking about companies with women divisions I’d say WWE with NXT got them beat but at the same time he’s selling his brand and they seem to be doing some good stuff I’m not a fan of their division but many are.
WWE top women are much better so are NXT but overall skills wise it probably goes

Aew at the bottom, then TNA, WWE, then NXT, but I just day those Japanese girls go fucking hard. Marigold and stardom have to have by far the best females when it comes to pure wrestling skill, with WWE training/storylines (and learning English for fucks sake... looking at you iyo and asuka) they would be unstoppable

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE top women are much better so are NXT but overall skills wise it probably goes

Aew at the bottom, then TNA, WWE, then NXT, but I just day those Japanese girls go fucking hard. Marigold and stardom have to have by far the best females when it comes to pure wrestling skill, with WWE training/storylines (and learning English for fucks sake... looking at you iyo and asuka) they would be unstoppable
That shit I just can’t get with. I like some of the wrestlers that come from over there and make the transistion but I can’t get with that shit. I don’t knock those that do I’m glad they exist I just don’t like that shit. I think Asukw and Iyo are dope tho.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Enjoy the mud show!
Made it!
IMG-20240626-191933571.jpg

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
LMAO, this guy is wearing a CM Punk t-shirt and security told him "we need to know where you're sitting" so he wouldn't be on the hard camera.

Man, I'm standing in line with my son waiting on some nachos and chicken fingers, the AEW crowd is definitely giving off Indy show vibes. These people are fucking sloppy.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LMAO, this guy is wearing a CM Punk t-shirt and security told him "we need to know where you're sitting" so he wouldn't be on the hard camera.

Man, I'm standing in line with my son waiting on some nachos and chicken fingers, the AEW crowd is definitely giving off Indy show vibes. These people are fucking sloppy.

Welcome to nerd neckbeard land.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
That shit I just can’t get with. I like some of the wrestlers that come from over there and make the transistion but I can’t get with that shit. I don’t knock those that do I’m glad they exist I just don’t like that shit. I think Asukw and Iyo are dope tho.
I think you'll love Guillia as well when she finally makes it state side. She's gonna be a big deal in the WWE.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think you'll love Guillia as well when she finally makes it state side. She's gonna be a big deal in the WWE.
I think she’s gonna make the transition well. The wrestlers ain’t the problem it’s that style of entertainment…..it’s like how some anime has a infatuation with school girl outfits I just can’t get with it lol.