Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Although I would love to see Mina two belts it's not gonna happen.

1. Toni retains.
2. Mariah wins the Owen Hart tournament.
3. Mariah (with Mina in her corner) beats Toni at "All In" and becomes the new AEW World Champ.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Weigh in concepts are stupid in pro wrestling. There's no weight classes and it's a worked fight so who really gives a damn. I remember they did this shit years old with Cody and Anthony Ogogo and the shit was horrible.
I remember when they did this with Bobby Lashley back when he was doing spread his butt cheeks gimmick. A number of promotions has done this, as usual someone will be getting hit with the scale.

Here's one with Omos:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went back and watched this week AEW Dynamite this morning!!..It was another good show!!.. AEW always have a good Dynamite show to hyped and get people ready for their upcoming PPV!!....It was a nice packed crowd that came out to see the show in Buffalo,NY!!...The opening segment with MJF, Daniel Garcia, and Ospreay was alright!!..I see they are building up a feud with MJF and Ospreay!!..That should be a good feud!!.. :yes: .....That match with Jay White vs Rey Fenix was good!!...That Women's Trios Match was entertaining !!...That Toni Storm vs Mina at the PPV should be a good match!!..I see Mariah May turning on both of them and do her thing!!...The match with Kyle Orelly vs Zack Sarbre was a nice match!!...The main event match of the show with Swerve and Ospreay vs The Gates of Agony was nice!!..I like how The Gates of Agony came out to the ring wearing their traditional heritage to represent where they came from!!..That was Dope!!..:yes:....The end of the match was nice!!..I like show Swerve didn't let Ospreay disrespect him again and hit him with the house call kick to the head!!..:yes:..This match at Forbidden Door is going to be crazy!!...

This was another good Dynamite show!!..I'm looking forward to watching Forbidden Door on Sunday!!..I know it's going to be DAMN GOOD!!..:yes: