Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was probably my second favorite match of the year behind Ospreay/Danielson. That counter sequence ending with Ospreay doing the Styles Clash was a thing of beauty. Two phenomenal athletes operating at the highest of levels.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just finished watching AEW Forbidden Door this morning !!...WOW!!!, Another good PPV by AEW!!...They hit again with another good Forbidden Door this year!!... :yes: ....The people of Long Island, NY came out and show luv and had the place packed and hyped for the show!!...The matches was on point once again at this ppv!!..The opening match with MJF vs Hechicero was good!!..MJF is getting back in rare form again in the ring!!..The match with The New Elite vs The Acclaimed and Tanahashi was ok!!...I like that match with Danielson vs Shingo Takagi..They put on a damn good match!!..:yes:....Toni Storm vs Mina match was good as well...I like really like the end of the match when all three of them had kissed!!..Damn Mariah May was looking good in that dress( those legs)..:yes:....Man, Nigel Mcguinness had me cracking up at the end when he stand up and start crying!!..:lol:.....The Orange Cassidy vs Zack Sabre match was ok!!...It was crazy how Sabre had Orange Cassidy body twisted like that to get the win!!..No lie, that match with The learning Tree and Jeff Cobb vs Samoa Joe , Hook, and Shibata was entertaining!!..That TNT Championship Ladder Match was alright!!...They had showed out in that match!!..I knew that Jack Perry was going to win the title but he earned it that win!!...Fellas, that match with Stephanie Vaquer vs Mercedes Mone was some BS!!..:smh:...I'm getting tired of TK showing favoritism to Mercedes Mone at AEW!!..I'm glad that the fans was rooting on with Stephanie Vaquer in ths match cause they know she was a better wrestler and deserved to win that match!!...At the end of that match, I was so fucking happy and hyped to see Brit Baker came out there!!..:yes:...She's back!!..I love it!!..The match with Moxley vs Naito was alright!..I thought Moxley was going to be beat up the ref in this match as well..:lol:....Naito got the win to bring the belt back to NJPW and that was cool!!....Now, the Main Event Match with Swerve vs Ospreay was the match I knew it was going to be!!..Fucking Awesome!!...:dance:......Props to Jim Jones for bringing out with Swerve!!..That was dope!!..:yes:....Man, they put on a very good match!!...They went at it and give us a show!!...I'm so glad that Swerve retains the AEW World Title!!..And he won the match fairly and that was cool!!..Also, this lost to Swerve didn't hurt Ospreay at all...He lost to the top wrestler at AEW The Champion Swerve and also he's still have the AEW International Champion Title Belt!!..So, Ospreay is good!!..Now, they can start that feud with Ospreay and MJF...But, I see them running this match back later in the future!!...:yes:

Overall, AEW had another successful PPV!!...Forbidden Door is one of my fav ppv at AEW!!..They didn't disappoint!!..:yes:..

Keep it going AEW!!...:thumbsup:

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stephane Vaquer won over the crowd. She did an amazing job. Too bad she had to lose to Mercedes. Mercedes two belts.

Brother @Mastermind2002 , This match was some BS!!...I'm getting tired of TK showing favoritism to this wack ass chick!!..I'm glad that the fans was with Stephanie Vaquer in this match cause they know she was the better wrestler and should have won this match!!...TK is straight disrespecting The Women's Division at AEW by showing favoritism to lame ass Mercedes Mone!!.. :smh:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
I just finished watching AEW Forbidden Door this morning !!...WOW!!!, Another good PPV by AEW!!...They hit again with another good Forbidden Door this year!!... :yes: ....The people of Long Island, NY came out and show luv and had the place packed and hyped for the show!!...The matches was on point once again at this ppv!!..The opening match with MJF vs Hechicero was good!!..MJF is getting back in rare form again in the ring!!..The match with The New Elite vs The Acclaimed and Tanahashi was ok!!...I like that match with Danielson vs Shingo Takagi..They put on a damn good match!!..:yes:....Toni Storm vs Mina match was good as well...I like really like the end of the match when all three of them had kissed!!..Damn Mariah May was looking good in that dress( those legs)..:yes:....Man, Nigel Mcguinness had me cracking up at the end when he stand up and start crying!!..:lol:.....The Orange Cassidy vs Zack Sabre match was ok!!...It was crazy how Sabre had Orange Cassidy body twisted like that to get the win!!..No lie, that match with The learning Tree and Jeff Cobb vs Samoa Joe , Hook, and Shibata was entertaining!!..That TNT Championship Ladder Match was alright!!...They had showed out in that match!!..I knew that Jack Perry was going to win the title but he earned it that win!!...Fellas, that match with Stephanie Vaquer vs Mercedes Mone was some BS!!..:smh:...I'm getting tired of TK showing favoritism to Mercedes Mone at AEW!!..I'm glad that the fans was rooting on with Stephanie Vaquer in ths match cause they know she was a better wrestler and deserved to win that match!!...At the end of that match, I was so fucking happy and hyped to see Brit Baker came out there!!..:yes:...She's back!!..I love it!!..The match with Moxley vs Naito was alright!..I thought Moxley was going to be beat up the ref in this match as well..:lol:....Naito got the win to bring the belt back to NJPW and that was cool!!....Now, the Main Event Match with Swerve vs Ospreay was the match I knew it was going to be!!..Fucking Awesome!!...:dance:......Props to Jim Jones for bringing out with Swerve!!..That was dope!!..:yes:....Man, they put on a very good match!!...They went at it and give us a show!!...I'm so glad that Swerve retains the AEW World Title!!..And he won the match fairly and that was cool!!..Also, this lost to Swerve didn't hurt Ospreay at all...He lost to the top wrestler at AEW The Champion Swerve and also he's still have the AEW International Champion Title Belt!!..So, Ospreay is good!!..Now, they can start that feud with Ospreay and MJF...But, I see them running this match back later in the future!!...:yes:

Overall, AEW had another successful PPV!!...Forbidden Door is one of my fav ppv at AEW!!..They didn't disappoint!!..:yes:..

Keep it going AEW!!...:thumbsup:
AEW is always on point with PPV and special event TV shows, just got to work the inconsistencies with the weekly shows. No blood from Moxley just straight up wrestling was a surprise. Swerve and Ospreay:thumbsup:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was a lot of fun. Fantastic match! Swerve retains and his championship reign is now solidified. He beat the unbeatable Ospreay. Overall a good show tonight. It flew by considering all the matches on the card.

@Mastermind2002 , This match was great!!...It was all I expected to be!!...Glad that Swerve kept the title and still the champ!!..He won this match fairly and that was the good thing!!..Ospreay is still on top..He just lost to the top wrestler at AEW the champ Swerve and he still the AEW International Champion!!..So he's still good!!..

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She acting like she's the only one that got creative control of her character at AEW!!...TK always give creative control to his top wrestlers character at AEW!!..This isn't new!!...What she need to do is to get rid of that wack gimmick she's is doing at AEW and do something else!!....It isn't cutting it!!...Her lame ass thought this gimmick had work at WWE and she would used it at AEW....Nah!!... :smh: