drewmadara96

Star
BGOL Investor
Brother @Mastermind2002 , This match was some BS!!...I'm getting tired of TK showing favoritism to this wack ass chick!!..I'm glad that the fans was with Stephanie Vaquer in this match cause they know she was the better wrestler and should have won this match!!...TK is straight disrespecting The Women's Division at AEW by showing favoritism to lame ass Mercedes Mone!!.. :smh:
She is a female Hulk Hogan that doesn't draw.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Brother @Mastermind2002 , This match was some BS!!...I'm getting tired of TK showing favoritism to this wack ass chick!!..I'm glad that the fans was with Stephanie Vaquer in this match cause they know she was the better wrestler and should have won this match!!...TK is straight disrespecting The Women's Division at AEW by showing favoritism to lame ass Mercedes Mone!!.. :smh:
artworks-deJy7zVTbKjdbG4p-TVEgVw-t500x500.jpg

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't front she won me over. My first time watching her.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not convinced yet that he's gone from WWE.
Nah, I think he's gone.
I'm sure TK made him an offer he couldn't refuse and promised he'd be one of their top guys.
If I were him I'd go to AEW.
In WWE, he'll always be a mid card guy at best and there's a cap on how much they'll pay him.
We all know TK will throw a bag at a guy who can put on "bangers" and aggressive parkour matches.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her gripes are all about the old WWE regime and it's obvious she would have come back if WWE were stupid enough to match her ridiculous asking price.
But hey, at least she's getting a bag outta TK and I'm sure that investment is paying off for him :rolleyes: :lol:

I bet he regret making this investment!!!... :smh:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Probably not. You would think he would have learned from signing Paige/Saraya and others that never panned out in AEW.

To me, I think he do!!....I know it's early but she isn't making a big impact in the Women's Division!!...Hell, the women's wrestlers that were already at AEW are getting more praise than her!!...Also, Britt Baker is back I heard Jamie Hayter might be as well...

Last edited:

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
If this is legit, Tony needs to let go and just be the owner, and not the "booker". How the fuck he doesn't understand that that was the way it's supposed to be? You don't just push your new favorite to the fuckin moon, because he's your new favorite. Again, if this is legit....

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If this is legit, Tony needs to let go and just be the owner, and not the "booker". How the fuck he doesn't understand that that was the way it's supposed to be? You don't just push your new favorite to the fuckin moon, because he's your new favorite. Again, if this is legit....

This all harkens back to what I said a few days ago. Ospreay wanted to put over Swerve because he's interested in looking out for his friends. It's important that Swerve has a good title reign and Ospreay has helped with that. He'll do the same for Ricochet when he gets there. Then when it's time for Ospreay to be crowned the favor will be returned.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
This all harkens back to what I said a few days ago. Ospreay wanted to put over Swerve because he's interested in looking out for his friends. It's important that Swerve has a good title reign and Ospreay has helped with that. He'll do the same for Ricochet when he gets there. Then when it's time for Ospreay to be crowned the favor will be returned.
It shouldn't take Will speaking up for this to go the way it did. Tony is a fan to a fault, and it gets in the way of his decision making.
The problem with this is, as with WCW, it says the talent are making the decisions, and that ultimately is not going to end well.

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It shouldn't take Will speaking up for this to go the way it did. Tony is a fan to a fault, and it gets in the way of his decision making.
The problem with this is, as with WCW, it says the talent are making the decisions, and that ultimately is not going to end well.
From my understanding, it was Will that basically volunteered to take the loss to Swerve at this event instead of booking someone else to lose to Swerve only for Swerve to possibly drop the bell belt to Will at all in. This actually sets up a story for them while also legitimizing Swerve title reign. Sean Ross is basically shutting do down the thought of this being about Tony not booking Swerve to win at FD in the comments.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
From my understanding, it was Will that basically volunteered to take the loss to Swerve at this event instead of booking someone else to lose to Swerve only for Swerve to possibly drop the bell belt to Will at all in. This actually sets up a story for them while also legitimizing Swerve title reign. Sean Ross is basically shutting do down the thought of this being about Tony not booking Swerve to win at FD in the comments.
I get it, it shouldn't have taken him to volunteer for this to "make" Swerve's title reign legitimate. At least someone had the sense to understand the situation tho....

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vince was a control freak, after AEW contract is up she will comeback as a RR surprise entry.

That will depend on two things ....

1. WWE will need to give her the bag which will mean MORE money than what she's getting in AEW. Is WWE willing to do that? She isn't going back for anything less.

2. Creative control/freedom. She'll want control over her schedule (to do acting gigs when need be) and will still want to wrestle in Japan and Mexico.

She basically will have to be treated BETTER than what she's currently being treated in AEW. If WWE can't give that to her she won't be going back. You already know Tony Khan is gonna open up the wallet again when her contract is up.