fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GRhXIs5aoAAk_bv

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That will depend on two things ....

1. WWE will need to give her the bag which will mean MORE money than what she's getting in AEW. Is WWE willing to do that? She isn't going back for anything less.

2. Creative control/freedom. She'll want control over her schedule (to do acting gigs when need be) and will still want to wrestle in Japan and Mexico.

She basically will have to be treated BETTER than what she's currently being treated in AEW. If WWE can't give that to her she won't be going back. You already know Tony Khan is gonna open up the wallet again when her contract is up.

Damn, I hope not!!..don't make that mistake again!!.. :smh:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This all harkens back to what I said a few days ago. Ospreay wanted to put over Swerve because he's interested in looking out for his friends. It's important that Swerve has a good title reign and Ospreay has helped with that. He'll do the same for Ricochet when he gets there. Then when it's time for Ospreay to be crowned the favor will be returned.

I agree!!....I believe that Ospreay and The AEW wrestlers in the back think it's a good thing to have Swerve as the Champion right now!!...The fans reaction of Swerve being the champion is really good for the company!!!..

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like Lola but this promo wasn't it. Way too over dramatic and she still sounds too robotic in her delivery. She'll get there though. Just more practice.

I don't get how you are over critical about Lola promo but praise Mina's. Both are bilingual and english is not their first language.

Last week Mina's promo was dog shit and made my ears bleed. This promo wasn't bad she has to turn face to get the crowd behind her. Pun intended

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't get how you are over critical about Lola promo but praise Mina's. Both are bilingual and english is not their first language.

Last week Mina's promo was dog shit and made my ears bleed. This promo wasn't bad she has to turn face to get the crowd behind her. Pun intended

Mina's promo was better than this shit. It's not even Lola's English I have a problem with its her delivery. You can have broken or subpar English and still convey something that has charisma behind it and doesn't feel forced or robotic. That's why Mina was praised. I like Lola but this didn't land for me.

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There were two sequences in that match that displayed superb counter wrestling and athleticism. Definitely Swerve's best match in his career and of course it was against Ospreay.

You think this match was better than that Texas Death Match last year with Hangman Adam Page??....That match was good and insane!!...

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You think this match was better than that Texas Death Match last year with Hangman Adam Page??....That match was good and insane!!...
Taking nothing away from the Texas Death match he had with Hangman because it was very good but I tend to lean toward matches with high level athleticism over death match stuff. Just my preference.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I noticed lately AEW has had various wrestlers doing local TV spots the day before or day of Dynamite in an effort to promote the show. They should continue to do this because whenever they come to town you never hear about it on any local media. People won't go if they don't know about it.

They should do this WEEKS before their shows, like send talent to different markets to promote the show. Doing it the day before/day of doesn't leave folks with a lot of room to make plans, especially on a Wednesday night.