blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Taking nothing away from the Texas Death match he had with Hangman because it was very good but I tend to lean toward matches with high level athleticism over death match stuff. Just my preference.
I feel you on that brother!!..I think both of those matches that Swerve was a part of had big impact in his wrestling career!!.. :yes:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I noticed lately AEW has had various wrestlers doing local TV spots the day before or day of Dynamite in an effort to promote the show. They should continue to do this because whenever they come to town you never hear about it on any local media. People won't go if they don't know about it.

I remember they were on our local news that week when they came here to Atlanta for Dynamite this past March!!...I agree they should do this every time to promote their shows!!..

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They should do this WEEKS before their shows, like send talent to different markets to promote the show. Doing it the day before/day of doesn't leave folks with a lot of room to make plans, especially on a Wednesday night.
AEW's marketing (or lack thereof) of their events has been shit from day one.
TK acts like the general public already knows who all the people on his roster are or even what AEW is.
Even the WWE till this day markets their product to the general public as if the public has never heard of the WWE.
AEW should be allocating money to better advertising and marketing (instead of ridiculous contracts) and putting on a full court press to get the word out about their company and talent.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Another good show tonight. Minus the Jericho bullshit Dynamite has been on point the past four weeks. Definitely trending up.
I just finished watching, I was like, really? You gonna force a Jericho segment through commentary? You can't make this shit up :lol:

I think we all figured Magnum VA was gonna be the pick by the elite...

Enjoyed Willow and Stat. Mercedes talks like a white chick who's trying to imitate her idea of what a black woman sounds like, and I hate that shit every time.

Ospreay still selling the match from Sunday, good stuff. Not a Garcia fan, but it was a solid match. MJF did the right thing, and he beat the fuck outta Garcia....can't wait for the follow up to explain his actions.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I honestly think this would have been more effective not doing it like this. Roman should have shown up the day after Summerslam expecting to be the Tribal Chief again. Could have led to a whole dialogue between Solo and Roman about Roman being weak and an epic beatdown by the new Bloodline to spark the new civil war

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good match between Mariah and Shida. Mariah to face Willow in the Owen Hart tournament finals next week on Dynamite. This is shaping up like I thought it would. Mariah will beat Willow next week then face Toni Storm at "All In". Whether or not Mariah beats Toni at "All In" to become World Champ is 50/50 at this point.

Last edited: