God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
NEVER was a fan but I wish Cena well in his retirement tour.
He was definitely becoming major as I was falling out of wrestling and starting my hiatus, but I've grown to like him a lot as a personality and especially as an actor in projects like the suicide squad and peacemaker, hell he even had me laughing in dumb ass Nicky stinicky. He doesn't take himself to seriously so that's always endearing. Definitely wish him the best and hope they give him a good send off, he means a lot to a lot of fans.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
He was definitely becoming major as I was falling out of wrestling and starting my hiatus, but I've grown to like him a lot as a personality and especially as an actor in projects like the suicide squad and peacemaker, hell he even had me laughing in dumb ass Nicky stinicky. He doesn't take himself to seriously so that's always endearing. Definitely wish him the best and hope they give him a good send off, he means a lot to a lot of fans.
Look at me still being able to write in almost complete sentences while heavily intoxicated!
:thumbsup:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Good finish. Didn't think Punk himself would be there, thought they would drag out his injuries more. Glad Priest retained, but I think he mistakenly didn't kick out just before Drew came out.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Good finish. Didn't think Punk himself would be there, thought they would drag out his injuries more. Glad Priest retained, but I think he mistakenly didn't kick out just before Drew came out.
I feel like the drew music was supposed to kick in on two and then priest kicks out and the back missed the cue so priest missed his mark but the referee was at least aware enough to play it off so the match could continue.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Priest fucked that up. He was supposed to kick out and must have forgot. Honestly, the ending to the match was kind of sloppy.
Vince would be losing his shit right now. :lol:
Ending definitely got away from them and Seth looked out of shape(clearly rushed his recovery since there's so many injuries) still the punk interference was great and keeps adding to this feud, if someone doesn't die when they finally face off I'll be disappointed lol

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They devalued the MITB briefcase so much tonight. I know their building a feud with Punk and Drew but better to cost him the briefcase and have a newer guy won it than letting him win and Punk again costing him the title. I'm not feeling that.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
They devalued the MITB briefcase so much tonight. I know their building a feud with Punk and Drew but better to cost him the briefcase and have a newer guy won it than letting him win and Punk again costing him the title. I'm not feeling that.
Gotta disagree, glad they did something different with it and used it to serve the best story they have going in the company. If it was for shits and giggles I'd agree but this just built up an already great story that'll have a great payoff(hopefully)