NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I don't know who's implants are worse Tiffany's or Trish's.
I'd have Trish's titty in my mouth like
hqdefault.jpg

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They devalued the MITB briefcase so much tonight. I know their building a feud with Punk and Drew but better to cost him the briefcase and have a newer guy won it than letting him win and Punk again costing him the title. I'm not feeling that.
Probably going to save the Drew cash-in for when Judgment Day finally turns on Priest..

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
They should've let the women end it.
I think the heavyweight title match should have been the main event, end it on cm punk interference, especially since they didn't do anything major with the bloodline match, if they introduced a new Samoan or had some kinda special spot I would understand, but like people have said solo ain't it, and Jacob is overshadowing him bigly.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MITB Briefcase could have went to anybody else and they still could have forwarded the Punk/Drew storyline by him costing Drew the match not fucking up the point of the MITB briefcase period. I feel bad for Naomi. She's still young but they see no value in her. Just an enhancement talent. She deserves better. Solo has the personality but his in ring work is boring. His moveset is trash. Jacob has lost a lot of weight and is clearly head and shoulders above the rest of the crew in ring.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
MITB Briefcase could have went to anybody else and they still could have forwarded the Punk/Drew storyline by him costing Drew the match not fucking up the point of the MITB briefcase period. I feel bad for Naomi. She's still young but they see no value in her. Just an enhancement talent. She deserves better. Solo has the personality but his in ring work is boring. His moveset is trash. Jacob has lost a lot of weight and is clearly head and shoulders above the rest of the crew in ring.

Lmao @drew going crazy on the after show.

I love this story.
I see where you're coming for but this story with Drew and punk is ridiculously good and I'm fire, if you're gonna waste a mitb(which it definitely is) then this is the way to do it.

Gable is good because he has the Wyatt storyline and his own alpha academy story + a possible rematch with sammi or matches with bron

Jey is so over he doesn't need mitb

Andrade is Andrade, who cares. Lol

Melo is not ready at all

And la Knight has his story with Logan and will prob take the us strap off him

So I don't really see this as a loss for anyone except maybe Andrade, but who cares about Mrs flair lol

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Naomi has been around for over a decade. She's not a spring chicken though I do agree that they don't see her as more than a midcarder.

As for the MITB Otis had the damn thing!!! Baron Corbin had it only to be unsuccessful on a cash-in. Damien Sandow had the thing as well and let's not forget them putting Austin Theory in the match last minute so that he could win and then he cashed it for the Intercontinental title.
They advanced feuds, added to stories and added intrigue to Seth Rollins because what does he do now that he can't get a title match while Damien Priest is champion?

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly, that's as much as she'll ever be.
She's just not top level material. She can be a big fish in a small pond like she was in TNA.
We like looking at her ass and she's athletic, but that's about it.
She knows that and that's why she came back to WWE. She's pretty much just enhancement talent.