blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good match between Mariah and Shida. Mariah to face Willow in the Owen Hart tournament finals next week on Dynamite. This is shaping up like I thought it would. Mariah will beat Willow next week then face Toni Storm at "All In". Whether or not Mariah beats Toni at "All In" to become World Champ is 50/50 at this point.

@Mastermind2002 , this should be a good match on Dynamite this upcoming Wed!!...I believe that if Willow wins this match and goes to All-In and face Toni Storm...I believe TK is going to do right by Willow and put the Title on her!!..This is my prediction on what might happen!!..

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's a 50/50 chance Queen wins the title here. Athena has had the belt long enough and her reign is getting stale. Time for some new blood.

This will be a good look if Queen Animata gets a belt on her!!....If she wins, I wonder if TK will promote her and have her wrestle on the AEW shows as the ROH Women's champion like he's doing with Mark Briscoe??

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This will be a good look if Queen Animata gets a belt on her!!....If she wins, I wonder if TK will promote her and have her wrestle on the AEW shows as the ROH Women's champion like he's doing with Mark Briscoe??

Has TK even done that with Athena? When was the last time you've seen Athena on Dynamite?

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AEW is the likely landing spot. If she signs with AEW she'll still be able to work in New Japan and CMILL plus get a pay increase.

It would be nice if she comes to AEW!!...I think the fans will show her luv at AEW after they saw her in action at Forbidden Door !!... :yes:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NXT Heatwave was a much better show than MITB. Hilarious way to end it with Ethan Page winning like that lolz
That Je'Von kid put on a performance tonight. To me he shined the most in the main event.
I don't watch NXT so this was my first time even hearing about him.
He's from my hometown of Greensboro, NC and he's only 20 years old. That's crazy.
He does need to bulk up some more and not just be a flippy bouncy guy but hopefully he'll get there with more experience.
He does have good mannerisms and personality in the ring.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Damn, they did Trick dirty on that one. Good match but that finish wasn't it.

I gotta agree with EPDC, that ending was fucking hilarious and puts Ethan in a good spot without devaluing anyone else. It was the most Ethan page way I could have imagined him winning it. And with the tease for Joe Henry at the end a program between Ethan and Joe Henry could be good tv.
NXT Heatwave was a much better show than MITB. Hilarious way to end it with Ethan Page winning like that lolz
I loved mitb but heatwave was consistently solid, overall a great weekend for WWE that showcased just how deep their roster is and how well they're using their talent, for every botch or ending that people didn't like there was a story set up or a memorable moment.
I will say this about Trick going forward. He needs to expand his moveset and get better in the ring. Right now he's too basic. He'll get there with more development.
Agreed, his charisma and his entrance music do a lot of the work in getting him over, kind of like jey uso. He's pretty limited in the ring but he has the look and the charisma but in the mic and in ring he needs work. High ceiling for him if he keeps improving.

Also excited to see Giulia healed up! I haven't been this hyped for a new roster addition since Jacob fatu!