chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will say this about Trick going forward. He needs to expand his moveset and get better in the ring. Right now he's too basic. He'll get there with more development.
Yeah Trick def wasn't ready to be the man but Ilja, Bronn & 'Melo left so he was the only one. He can def use this though to battle a solid heel.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And when everyone comes back to the States you STAY THERE and let Marigold trainers get you on point in the ring.

I believe if she had resigned back to AEW, I think TK would have send her there to help her out on certain things to get her better as a wrestler and rebooted her image !!..But, its all good!!..

Last edited:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tony doesn't care about Swerve as the champion....and the fact that the die hards went at Bully over this is ridiculous

This whole title run has been botched by TK from the start.
It's clear TK is just using Swerve as a transitional champion to eventually get the belt on his favorite toy Ospreay.
He puts the belt on him after Swerve had already been cooled down due to bad booking.
And from all indications Ospreay was supposed to beat Swerve at the last PPV until Ospreay decided he wanted to put over Swerve instead.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Yeah, they ran out of time and had to hurry everything before going off the air.
All I can think about is that Vince would have lost his shit. LOL
I can't wait for RAW to move to Netflix already so we don't have to keep putting up with this shit.
It was only USA that did this, TNT Sports had the whole thing

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's clear TK is just using Swerve as a transitional champion to eventually get the belt on his favorite toy Ospreay.
He puts the belt on him after Swerve had already been cooled down due to bad booking.
And from all indications Ospreay was supposed to beat Swerve at the last PPV until Ospreay decided he wanted to put over Swerve instead.
...how you go from a transitional champ to another transitional champ?!?!! Booking shouldn't be this hard for a person that has a billion dollars at his disposal!!!!

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@XXXplosive ,I don't know about Swerve cooled down!!..You can talk about the bad bookings and that's cool...But Swerve matches and having him as the champ at AEW is still on point!!....Also, If TK wanted Ospreay to be the AEW World Champion right now, Why would be put the AEW International Title on him??..Having Ospreay with two AEW big title belts on him doesn't make sense!!..

On the real, I think Ospreay agree and rolled with putting over Swerve still as the champ cause I think Ospreay and the other AEW wrestlers in the back agree that Swerve is a good Champion for the company right now!!... :yes: ...Also, he's a fan favorite at AEW and they loving him as their AEW Champion!!..

Ospreay is not in a losing situation, He has a AEW title belt on him and he's about to start a feud with MJF and maybe with the Don Callis Family if they turned on him!!...Ospreay is fine!!

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@XXXplosive ,I don't know about Swerve cooled down!!..You can talk about the bad bookings and that's cool...But Swerve matches and having him as the champ at AEW is still on point!!....Also, If TK wanted Ospreay to be the AEW World Champion right now, Why would be put the AEW International Title on him??..Having Ospreay with two AEW big title belts on him doesn't make sense!!..

On the real, I think Ospreay agree and rolled with putting over Swerve still as the champ cause I think Ospreay and the other AEW wrestlers in the back agree that Swerve is a good Champion for the company right now!!... :yes: ...Also, he's a fan favorite at AEW and they loving him as their AEW Champion!!..

Ospreay is not in a losing situation, He has a AEW title belt on him and he's about to start a feud with MJF and maybe with the Don Callis Family if they turned on him!!...Ospreay is fine!!
A wrestler's presentation and how they come off is a lot more than just the matches themselves.
From not having him cut a promo on the Dynamite after winning the title and then having him wrestle a bunch of nobodys doesn't help the presentation.
And now not even stating on your promotional graphic that he's the world champion? :smh:
Right now Swerve is just kind of lumped in with a bunch of other people.
Your world champion should come off as the top dog in the company and not just another guy with a belt.
That "AEW International" title is just one of many belts in that company and doesn't mean anything.
TK wants Opspreay as his champion and seemingly had to be talked out of putting it on him at Forbidden Door.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A wrestler's presentation and how they come off is a lot more than just the matches themselves.
From not having him cut a promo on the Dynamite after winning the title and then having him wrestle a bunch of nobodys doesn't help the presentation.
And now not even stating on your promotional graphic that he's the world champion? :smh:
Right now Swerve is just kind of lumped in with a bunch of other people.
Your world champion should come off as the top dog in the company and not just another guy with a belt.
That "AEW International" title is just one of many belts in that company and doesn't mean anything.
TK wants Opspreay as his champion and seemingly had to be talked out of putting it on him at Forbidden Door.

That's what makes AEW different from everybody else!!...AEW is doing just fine!!... :yes:

Also, AEW will have a seat for you once again when they bring one of their shows or another PPV to NC!!...You will be there talking shit!!..:grin:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what makes AEW different from everybody else!!...AEW is doing just fine!!... :yes:

Also, AEW will have a seat for you once again when they bring one of their shows or another PPV to NC!!...You will be there talking shit!!..:grin:
LOL, they've got nothing and no one I really care to see right now.
I mostly went to the last PPV because it was Sting's last match.
Maybe if I got free tickets to a show I would go...

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
@blackman80 when talking about the current status of AEW......
this-is-fine_wide-4a729b43a69f924bb86eb688b8f3bb38ff19be3b.jpg

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
@blackman80 when talking about the current status of AEW......
this-is-fine_wide-4a729b43a69f924bb86eb688b8f3bb38ff19be3b.jpg
I went back and watched this week AEW Dynamite this morning!!...I knew this week Dynamite show was going to be good!!...

This week AEW Dynamite was a very good show!!...

I just finished watching AEW Forbidden Door this morning !!...WOW!!!, Another good PPV by AEW!!...

I enjoyed watching this week AEW Rampage!!...

I went back and watched this week AEW Dynamite this morning!!..It was another good show!!.. AEW always have a good Dynamite show to hyped and get people ready for their upcoming PPV!!....

This week AEW Dynamite was a very good show!!...Man, The people of Fairfax,Va came out and were hype for the Dynamite show!!..

I watched this week AEW Dynamite!!...It was a cool and entertaining show this week!!...

Every damn week, every damn event lmao you would think he was a Bot or he definitely has some ready to go copy paste reviews lol

MAybe it's Tony...:puzzled: