EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
But you enjoy it!!..Right??...
I sure did. Even had I paid I would have enjoyed myself. Live in person wrestling is awesome, even small independent shows.

Their live weekly TV shows are difficult to sit through though, which is why their TV audience has dropped yearly.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went back and watched this week AEW Dynamite this morning!!...I knew this week Dynamite show was going to be good!!...

This week AEW Dynamite was a very good show!!...

I just finished watching AEW Forbidden Door this morning !!...WOW!!!, Another good PPV by AEW!!...

I enjoyed watching this week AEW Rampage!!...

I went back and watched this week AEW Dynamite this morning!!..It was another good show!!.. AEW always have a good Dynamite show to hyped and get people ready for their upcoming PPV!!....

This week AEW Dynamite was a very good show!!...Man, The people of Fairfax,Va came out and were hype for the Dynamite show!!..

I watched this week AEW Dynamite!!...It was a cool and entertaining show this week!!...

Every damn week, every damn event lmao you would think he was a Bot or he definitely has some ready to go copy paste reviews lol

MAybe it's Tony...:puzzled:

@God-Of-War-420 , I see you're wildin as well..I'm glad you reading my comments on AEW brother!!... :lol:

I'm not TK, But I would love to have his money tho!!...I need a long vacation and get away from this hot ass weather we got here in Atlanta..:lol:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I sure did. Even had I paid I would have enjoyed myself. Live in person wrestling is awesome, even small independent shows.

Their live weekly TV shows are difficult to sit through though, which is why their TV audience has dropped yearly.

Show luv once again to AEW when they come back to your area in NY!!....:yes:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Not really familiar with them outside of seeing a bunch of posts saying they were AEW bound….are they any good?

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really familiar with them outside of seeing a bunch of posts saying they were AEW bound….are they any good?

They're solid but nothing game changing. Think of their Ring style as a mixture of AJ Styles(TNA version)/Young Bucks. Think of their presentation and promos more AJ Styles. They could go to either WWE or AEW but they'll most likely end up in AEW because they're good friends with the Bucks.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

I'll perfer them in WWE to strengthen their tag division but yeah they're legit. Nice tandem moves and good and single wrestlers. Don't know how much they have left in the tank since it's been hard to find TNA over the last couple years.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I dig the character (eveyone love his entrance music) but a average size guy doing a chokeslam. Is that his legit finisher? Guess it plays into the character.

I don't mind the move, but in WWE that will limit his ceiling. Joe isn't that big and WWE isn't going to let him do that move on the main roster to stars who are

1. More over than he is
2. Bigger than he is

A chokesslam for him will leave him in the middle to upper mid-card slot on the main roster.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dig the character (eveyone love his entrance music) but a average size guy doing a chokeslam. Is that his legit finisher? Guess it plays into the character.

Sorry, but he comes off as a 'Flavor of the Month', 'One-trick pony', 'And then the bell rings' type of character.
His schtick is in right now but soon it will get old and he doesn't seem to have enough wrestling ability or mic work to stay hot.