blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're solid but nothing game changing. Think of their Ring style as a mixture of AJ Styles(TNA version)/Young Bucks. Think of their presentation and promos more AJ Styles. They could go to either WWE or AEW but they'll most likely end up in AEW because they're good friends with the Bucks.

I always liked The MMG when I first start watching TNA back in the day!!...I would be a good look if they come to AEW!!...

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
That quote could have come straight outta Sunzi's Art of War. It can be easily applied to so many areas of life.

Stop seeing everyone else as a threat or an competitor and start seeing the opportunity for partnership and growth.
Yeah, but when you consider who he was referring to, and where they work....

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Just tuned in to see Bryan beat Hangman.

I've said it time and time again but AEW really needs to up their production. Why does Swerves music, hell, most anyone's music in AEW, sound so muffled and difficult to hear? It was the same thing when I attended Dynamite live a few weeks ago.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
That promo by Swerve damn near put me to sleep
I just finished picking out all the shitty jelly belly flavors out of two 2lb bags of jelly bellies and that sounds more fun than watching AEW.

I started my review for forbidden door and got so sick of watching fat geriatric Japanese and Mexican guys job for those homoerotic aew "stars" that I checked out before I could make it half way.
Still plan on eventually getting through it and posting my review but it'll be damn late lol

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just finished picking out all the shitty jelly belly flavors out of two 2lb bags of jelly bellies and that sounds more fun than watching AEW.

I started my review for forbidden door and got so sick of watching fat geriatric Japanese and Mexican guys job for those homoerotic aew "stars" that I checked out before I could make it half way.
Still plan on eventually getting through it and posting my review but it'll be damn late lol
DAMN! :lol: