Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like Stephanie but she could've handled this in a more professional way. Finish out your CMILL/New Japan dates then bounce to WWE. Triple H would've allowed her to do that. Hell, he's allowing Giulia to do it right now. It's never a good idea to burn bridges.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I like Stephanie but she could've handled this in a more professional way. Finish out your CMILL/New Japan dates then bounce to WWE. Triple H would've allowed her to do that. Hell, he's allowing Giulia to do it right now. It's never a good idea to burn bridges.

I agree, never good to burn a bridge....at the same time, she probably had a reason for bouncing the way she did. We ain't walking in her shoes, who knows, she probably was dying to get the fuck outta Mexico.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

Yeah, I peeped that. A lot of the same folks who praised Sasha when she left WWE as being brave are criticizing Stephanie Vaquer for choosing WWE.

Like I posted earlier, we really don't know what caused her to bounce on CMLL and NJPW. Could be as simple as money as @XXXplosive commented.

Or it could be tied to the whole Dralistico/Rush shit.

Could be a combination of multiple things and until Vaquer herself speaks out on it, it's all speculation.

I'm not a fan of burning bridges, but maybe she had a reason to light a match. We don't know and these "fans" should just be happy she got her dream job, because from what I've seen on Twitter the last few days, she always wanted to work for WWE. I can't hate her for answering the call when they finally came calling.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I peeped that. A lot of the same folks who praised Sasha when she left WWE as being brave are criticizing Stephanie Vaquer for choosing WWE.

Like I posted earlier, we really don't know what caused her to bounce on CMLL and NJPW. Could be as simple as money as @XXXplosive commented.

Or it could be tied to the whole Dralistico/Rush shit.

Could be a combination of multiple things and until Vaquer herself speaks out on it, it's all speculation.

I'm not a fan of burning bridges, but maybe she had a reason to light a match. We don't know and these "fans" should just be happy she got her dream job, because from what I've seen on Twitter the last few days, she always wanted to work for WWE. I can't hate her for answering the call when they finally came calling.
That tribalism shit, beyond sick if it. You can like what you like without hating the same thing because it's not in the company you strangely pleaged your allegiance to. Just like that shit when Kat Dennings posted she liked Summer Slam and mutha fuckas started bombarding her with shit...

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
That tribalism shit, beyond sick if it. You can like what you like without hating the same thing because it's not in the company you strangely pleaged your allegiance to. Just like that shit when Kat Dennings posted she liked Summer Slam and mutha fuckas started bombarding her with shit...

Freaks. All of them are weird smelly freaks.

Except for our resident aew fans of course. Lol

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Konnan has developed brain damage over the years. TK gave you Omega, the Bucks, FTR, Penta, Rey Fenix, and Sammy. More than enough talent. They all appeared on multiple Triplemanina shows. Hell, you had Omega as the AAA Mega champion for a year and he put over Vikingo clean in Mexico. Instead of worrying about AEW worry about AAA and how you turned that promotion into a dumpster fire of dogshit.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last year they did 80,000 when I only expected them to do 40,000. This year they're at 45,000 currently so I'm expecting them to finish somewhere in 60,000 range which is still a good number. Plus they're going with a bigger set this year so that will also keep it from the 80,000 range.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I think Konnan has developed brain damage over the years. TK gave you Omega, the Bucks, FTR, Penta, Rey Fenix, and Sammy. More than enough talent. They all appeared on multiple Triplemanina shows. Hell, you had Omega as the AAA Mega champion for a year and he put over Vikingo clean in Mexico. Instead of worrying about AEW worry about AAA and how you turned that promotion into a dumpster fire of dogshit.

What has TK done for AAA lately though? I can't say any promotion that AEW has worked with benefited from that partnership equally. It was always a one sided affair.