Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Iyo and Utami put on a damn classic. A thing of beauty. The chemistry, fluidity, and aura was off the charts. Despite not wrestling in Japan for 6 years Iyo picked up like she never left. So refreshing seeing her work again with top tier in-ring talent instead of the mediocrity she has to work with in WWE. You could tell she was having the time of her life out there. This is definitely a match of the year contender. I still have to give it more thought on whether I put it ahead of Sareee/Mayu Iwatani from Stardom's "All-Star Grand Queendom" but it's very close. Kudos to both women on an incredible match.

Definitely MOTY candidate, Love when Io (yes I used her original spelling) is able to get in there a do her....and then.....fuckin twitter....somebody had to pull Liv Morgan out they ass and it started a whole thing...Mutha fuckas need to stop...

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where you can download the "NJPW Presents CMILL Fantastica Mania USA 2024" show from last night.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100% improvement to her face.

Body still frumpy and boxy but that's the most fuckable I've seen Rosie O'Donnell's stunt double look.

hate.gif