God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
hate.gif
Hate ugly man looking hoes.

More a fan of your Samantha Irvin types

And of course. . . My Australian goddess, the Mami of mami's herself, the eradicator...Rhea bloody Ripley...

She could give me the tony atlas treatment if she wanted lmao

:hmm::hmm::hmm::giggle:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
That's what I'm talking about. A post that started off trashing Bayley that turned into a public declaration of wanting Rhea Ripley to use your face as a tap dancer's practice space.

I'll spoiler my Bayley post from now on so you don't have to see it.

:lol:

That should be the bayley rule for the entire thread! Lmao spoiler tag that dog.

And just to clarify, I did say IF THAT'S WHAT SHE WANTS... not that I want it, not really...well...no no no. Not really. :puzzled:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
That's what I'm talking about. A post that started off trashing Bayley that turned into a public declaration of wanting Rhea Ripley to use your face as a tap dancer's practice space.

I'll spoiler my Bayley post from now on so you don't have to see it.

:lol:

Why didn't she do that to Jade...

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
So if Jonathan Good ever went back to WWE and wanted to use the Jon Moxley name/character instead of Dean Ambrose could he be allowed to use it?

I would think so, I mean Shawn Spears is using his name.

However at the same time, I think the Dean Ambrose name may be bigger than Jon Moxley, especially given the history with Roman and Seth.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all think Dean/Jon is going back to WWE?

WWE still doesn't allowing blading and bleeding in every other match and isn't that sorta his thing?
That policy is for nut cases like him. I don't see him going back to WWE anytime soon personally. Though with Vince gone its a much better chance now.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In theory, yes, but because of his history there, I'm almost certain he would be Dean Ambrose again, but I don't see why it couldn't be done given the info provided
Yeah in the WWE UNiverse Ambrose is still a much more bigger and profitable name than that Jon Moxley shit.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With Vince McMahon gone and Triple H running the show, I wouldn't be so sure.
Damn I saw this after I responded...I agree. I don't see it because I don't see him as a main eventer unless Rollins and Roman are involved. I feel he'd only come back to be a main eventer.