dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everything ain't for everybody :lol:

*patiently awaiting Kairi Sane*
Oh for sure the Asian shit for sure ain't for me i've come to grips with that. But I understand that's a niche market and people like that shit. I grew up on looking at chics like Melyssa Ford, Buffie the Body, Esther Baxter type females.

But this Bayley chic is the one that's confusing the shit out of me because I seem to be in the minority there. Y'all be posting her ass and i'm like where the ass at lol?

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So if Jonathan Good ever went back to WWE and wanted to use the Jon Moxley name/character instead of Dean Ambrose could he be allowed to use it?

Matt Cardona (formerly Zak Ryder) already confirmed this is all fake news.
If Moxley ever came back to WWE (which I don't see happening anytime soon) he would go back to being Dean Ambrose.
The same way when Mercedes Mone eventually goes back to WWE she'll be Sasha Banks again.
WWE has a lot of money invested in those names and they're not just going to let someone take that name somewhere else and make money off of it.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

Matt Cardona (formerly Zak Ryder) already confirmed this is all fake news.
If Moxley ever came back to WWE (which I don't see happening anytime soon) he would go back to being Dean Ambrose.
The same way when Mercedes Mone eventually goes back to WWE she'll be Sasha Banks again.
WWE has a lot of money invested in those names and they're not just going to let someone take that name somewhere else and make money off of it.

Those names (Ambrose, Banks, Ryder, etc...) yes. But if a wrestler made a name for themselves outside of WWE and get signed, they will allow them to use their Indy names in WWE and allow them to use it if/when they leave.

Any name made in WWE will continue to be owned by WWE so Mercedes and Moxley will be known as Banks and Ambrose again, since those names originated in WWE.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those names (Ambrose, Banks, Ryder, etc...) yes. But if a wrestler made a name for themselves outside of WWE and get signed, they will allow them to use their Indy names in WWE and allow them to use it if/when they leave.

Any name made in WWE will continue to be owned by WWE so Mercedes and Moxley will be known as Banks and Ambrose again, since those names originated in WWE.

My question is if Moxley went back to WWE and didn't want to use the Ambrose name/character anymore would he be forced to use it again?

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's always been the case in WWE when they bring in guys who were already "known" by the public before WWE.
Not sure why these dirt sheets are acting like this is some new policy that just went into place.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Its two things I don't get in professional wrestling....them little asian women y'all like and this chic here. I swear I be trying with Bayley and I just don't see it. From face to ass.....:lol:

My"Hear Me Out"pick :lol:

Give me Bayley & Abella Danger for a weekend :pain:

YDUWyf47VbCgM5aB6N7XWROBeEXfndMjpDC3WdnP39A.jpg

200w.gif

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE is running some shows in Japan next weekend then after that Giulia should be officially free to start in NXT. She'll probably be on the show next week. Stephanie might show up too next week. NXT about to get very interesting.

Last edited:

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dope AF
Imagine If each one got a vinette like this to explain their backstory and why they have assumed the role of the firefly characters

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/s/Pdf4I2Z1Q5

Dope AF
Imagine If each one got a vinette like this to explain their backstory and why they have assumed the role of the firefly characters

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/s/Pdf4I2Z1Q5
Who on here works for
WWE creative?

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Too predictable, that's AEW booking. New talent comes in and gets the belts or whoever the IWC says is hot at the moment
Basically.
WWE is not going to bring in talent from elsewhere just to have them "run through the whole division" and give them all the belts.
That's mark booking.
They first need to be introduced to the American audience, develop personas that resonates with the audience, and then showcase their in-ring ability.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Basically.
WWE is not going to bring in talent from elsewhere just to have them "run through the whole division" and give them all the belts.
That's mark booking.
They first need to be introduced to the American audience, develop personas that resonates with the audience, and then showcase their in-ring ability.