Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Too predictable, that's AEW booking. New talent comes in and gets the belts or whoever the IWC says is hot at the moment

Booking it any other way would make Giulia and Stephanie look weak. These aren't some random chicks off the street, these are two generational talents you bringing into the company. You book them strong! Nobody in NXT is fucking with Giulia and Stephanie. It's not even close.

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And I would to add to this Asuka went through NXT undefeated before going to the main roster. Giulia needs to be booked the same way. She's ALREADY been introduced to the American audience from her work in New Japan. That's why she she got a pop at Wrestlemania. WWE fans know who she is. Let her dominate the same way Asuka did.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And I would to add to this Asuka went through NXT undefeated before going to the main roster. Giulia needs to be booked the same way. She's ALREADY been introduced to the American audience from her work in New Japan. That's why she she got a pop at Wrestlemania. WWE fans know who she is. Let her dominate the same way Asuka did.
That's lazy booking though. Taking a loss doesn't make you weak per se. Its how you take it. They can book her without making her unstoppable that type of booking is getting old real quick especially from these Japan and indie darlings.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I've been watching this MJF/Ospreay match and goddamn, it's going on 50 minutes. Shit is overstaying its welcome. I'll catch the review on the Jim Cornette Experience.
Lol, you gotta give these cats some leeway, they telling a story...one the few but still

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I've been watching this MJF/Ospreay match and goddamn, it's going on 50 minutes. Shit is overstaying its welcome. I'll catch the review on the Jim Cornette Experience.
Let me guess, lots of shitty elbows to the jaw that don't connect, flips, lots of high spots mostly being no sold, 14 finishers, lots of cheering and posing to the crowd. Rinse. Repeat.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Let me guess, lots of shitty elbows to the jaw that don't connect, flips, lots of high spots mostly being no sold, 14 finishers, lots of cheering and posing to the crowd. Rinse. Repeat.
Basically
Desperation, the network is in shambles and looking to cut cost everywhere. They need to pop a rating at any cost.
Yep
Damn they for sure just whored their product out because that should've been saved for a PPV keep giving that shit away no reason in watching the PPV's lol.
I can't wait to see what the viewership for this match/first hour was. I doubt it gained viewers. It may have been a "master class" but this shit was boring and too damned predictable with all the false finishes...

And now they have Jericho and the old Japanese dude with the shitty haircut in the ring. And follow that up with The Young Bucks and the Japanese Comedy Act who was supposed to be a Game Changer....That'll put butts in seats....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Basically

Yep

I can't wait to see what the viewership for this match/first hour was. I doubt it gained viewers. It may have been a "master class" but this shit was boring and too damned predictable with all the false finishes...

And now they have Jericho and the old Japanese dude with the shitty haircut in the ring. And follow that up with The You g Bucks and the Japanese Comedy Act who was supposed to be a Game Changer....That'll put butts in seats....
Yeah one of my pet peeves is the "false finishers" through the match its just a cheap tactic to make a match look better than it is though I did think the match was good shocked they didn't save that one.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Yeah one of my pet peeves is the "false finishers" through the match its just a cheap tactic to make a match look better than it is though I did think the match was good shocked they didn't save that one.
Problem is, you can do an Ironman type match on a PPV because people who paid are going to watch it through....

People watching on cable are like "fuck this, this match is taking too long, let me throw on 'Everybody Loves Raymond ' on TV Land" or Sharktank on CNBC.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Problem is, you can do an Ironman type match on a PPV because people who paid are going to watch it through....

People watching on cable are like "fuck this, this match is taking too long, let me throw on 'Everybody Loves Raymond ' on TV Land" or Sharktank on CNBC.
Yeah I hate Iron Man Matches lol...but when I think about it I tolerated it on PPV. Them and I Quit matches just seems like they were too long.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Now they have Mercedes wrestling this Popeye looking motherfucker from Blood in Blood Out.....
carlos_carrasco.jpg

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I don't necessarily mind a false finish when done right, but AEW does that shit waaaaaaaaaaaay too fuckin much, to the point where its expected, every time. Very few people have a protected finisher there.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Willow's got that, "I only fuck with white dudes" personality. Same as that heffa, Ember Moon. You can have her.

I personally don't care what someone's dating preference is. All that should matter is two black women (Willow, Athena) are achieving success in this wrestling business. Kudos to them.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GSu_myvW4AA-trV

GSu_mzNW4AEvg1l

What more can you say

If I ever run into this nigga Ricochet, I'm swinging on sight...on my mama.
I'm convinced he can't fight and will just do a bunch of flips on some Power Rangers shit.
Willow's got that, "I only fuck with white chicks" personality. Same as that heffa, Ember Moon. You can have her.
Fixed that for ya. She's got dyke written all over her.