dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Willow's got that, "I only fuck with white dudes" personality. Same as that heffa, Ember Moon. You can have her.
I went to high school with Ember Boon....she ain't have no choice man brothas ain't give her no burn in high school on that geek shit she was on. :lol:

But yeah some females you can just tell they whites only and i'd put Willow and Ember in that shit firmly.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Booking it any other way would make Giulia and Stephanie look weak. These aren't some random chicks off the street, these are two generational talents you bringing into the company. You book them strong! Nobody in NXT is fucking with Giulia and Stephanie. It's not even close.
They will eventually get there but they still have to go through the Performance center ringer and learn. I think Stephanie Vaquer is closer to being ready for the WWE still than Giulia. They are both in the big leagues now. You can look good as the big fish in a little pond. Now they are deeper waters and have to swim with the big fishes before they can move up to the Sharks and Killer Whales on the main roster

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They will eventually get there but they still have to go through the Performance center ringer and learn. I think Stephanie Vaquer is closer to being ready for the WWE still than Giulia. They are both in the big leagues now. You can look good as the big fish in a little pond. Now they are deeper waters and have to swim with the big fishes before they can move up to the Sharks and Killer Whales on the main roster

Nice!!..I like that saying right here brother!!. :yes:...But, You're right about that!!..

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't front this was one of the better AEW shows I watched. I feel like the focus in their own product and not the WWE retirement crew like Saraya, Moxley, Edge and Bryan Danielson

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the ratings aren't stellar tonight Dave meltzer will blame the Republican convention lmao for once he may be right, I see the maga/aew crossover.

Nah, AEW crowds and fans are more likely ultra liberal leaning CACs. MAGAs ain’t cheering for openly gay wrestlers and dudes that wrestle as women.

A lot of AEW fans are white liberal Darby Allin goth nerd types. They don't care about no damn Republican convention.
I think you guys missed the joke! Davey M. would blame reruns of C-SPAN on low ratings!

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They will eventually get there but they still have to go through the Performance center ringer and learn.

Learn what exactly?

I think Stephanie Vaquer is closer to being ready for the WWE still than Giulia. They are both in the big leagues now.

The platform is bigger but the wrestling isn't. It's like McDonald's. Yes, you've sold the most hamburgers but your burgers taste like shit. That mom and pop shop down the street has better tasting hamburgers.

You can look good as the big fish in a little pond. Now they are deeper waters and have to swim with the big fishes before they can move up to the Sharks and Killer Whales on the main roster

I wouldn't classify WWE as deep Waters nor would I classified their talent as sharks or killer whales. You highly overrate WWE talent. If anything especially in Giulia's case she's already come from the deep waters. Nobody in WWE is gonna out work her unless it's another Joshi (Asuka, Iyo, KAIRI).

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL. Banks is with the EVP's. Def a heel now. Love it.

I really don't get the hate for her. Her promos have always been shit but she can wrestle her ass off and she did something no other top women in the 'E would ever do. Leave the comfort zone of the 'E. They wouldn't survive.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sad thing is, you were joking but knowing Dave, we took it dead ass serious.
...I wasn't joking
Kurt-Angle-staring-meme-89qqyn.jpg

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
The platform is bigger but the wrestling isn't. It's like McDonald's. Yes, you've sold the most hamburgers but your burgers taste like shit. That mom and pop shop down the street has better tasting hamburgers.

I wouldn't classify WWE as deep Waters nor would I classified their talent as sharks or killer whales. You highly overrate WWE talent. If anything especially in Giulia's case she's already come from the deep waters. Nobody in WWE is gonna out work her unless it's another Joshi (Asuka, Iyo, KAIRI).
You're so delusional but I appreciate your love for your favorites! I want fans like you and @blackman80 lmao

If WWE is McDonald's then aew and those Japanese leagues are the Tams in South Central LA(iykyk) and the yoshinoyas that takes EBT. Lmao gtfoh

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went to high school with Ember Boon....she ain't have no choice man brothas ain't give her no burn in high school on that geek shit she was on. :lol:

But yeah some females you can just tell they whites only and i'd put Willow and Ember in that shit firmly.
I thought Ember was a dime in high school?!?!

You telling me she was some geek off the streets?

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're so delusional but I appreciate your love for your favorites! I want fans like you and @blackman80 lmao

:lol:I love how I must be delusional if I share an opinion opposite of the WWE stans in this thread. Everyone must fall in line and suck WWE's cock at all times and if you say anything that's considered negative, we're gonna label you delusional. Got it!

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
:lol:I love how I must be delusional if I share an opinion opposite of the WWE stans in this thread. Everyone must fall in line and suck WWE's cock at all times and if you say anything that's considered negative, we're gonna label you delusional. Got it!
So you call the WWE McDonalds and say it's not the big leagues as a statement of fact or where the sharks are which is just factually incorrect, and people who like WWE are supposed to be like ok, that's just his opinion! Got it! Lmao

An opinion would go something like this...
Mastermind:
I'm a fan of flippy no stakes wrestling with high spot after high spot, false finish after false finish, blood and weapons being thrown around devaluing high spots, bleeding and the use of weapons in wrestling and finishers without a sense of pace or in ring psychology and non existent/cringe storyline that gets the 13 year old pervs and incels going, I worship flat face flat ass Asian women to the point where I jerk off to joshi and have my room filled with posters as a grown man! I PREFER that to actual wrestling that draws fans and makes money and doesn't lose cash consistently.

I would have no problem with that statement(obviously without my asshole lense coloring your statement) you just sound goofy saying WWE isn't the big leagues lmao

Come to earth my friend, I appreciate your passion and fandom just don't let it make you sound delusional.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I like how none of this has anything to do with me giving kudos to a company that I want to succeed. Let's project some other negative nonsense for shock value. Got it!
To be fair to me I was more making fun of the tweet and how it said huge spike, you where just sharing info so not shots fired at you. Lol I actually expected a bigger pop in ratings seeing as how they put up basically all their biggest stars in the company on free tv.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Looks like the MJF/Ospreay Ironman match worked. Numbers up big from last week.

That match gave people a reason to stay for the first hour. I'm waiting for the quarter hours to be released, just wondering what that first hour looks like vs the rest of the show, because the 2 segments after it were not good...IMO. Good recovery from the past couple of months tho.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
So you call the WWE McDonalds and say it's not the big leagues as a statement of fact or where the sharks are which is just factually incorrect, and people who like WWE are supposed to be like ok, that's just his opinion! Got it! Lmao

An opinion would go something like this...
Mastermind:
I'm a fan of flippy no stakes wrestling with high spot after high spot, false finish after false finish, blood and weapons being thrown around devaluing high spots, bleeding and the use of weapons in wrestling and finishers without a sense of pace or in ring psychology and non existent/cringe storyline that gets the 13 year old pervs and incels going, I worship flat face flat ass Asian women to the point where I jerk off to joshi and have my room filled with posters as a grown man! I PREFER that to actual wrestling that draws fans and makes money and doesn't lose cash consistently.

I would have no problem with that statement(obviously without my asshole lense coloring your statement) you just sound goofy saying WWE isn't the big leagues lmao

Come to earth my friend, I appreciate your passion and fandom just don't let it make you sound delusional.
:lol: fam, why are you on his neck like that, let him have have his moment, it was a much needed positive.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Let's just keep it 100%. Are you honestly gonna tell me that Bayley, Bianca Belair, Charlotte Flair, Rhea Ripley, etc are more skilled at wrestling than Giulia, Sareee, or Mayu iwatani? Of course not. They just wrestle on the biggest platform with a 40 plus year machine behind them. Sharks? No! Are they the big leagues? In platform and branding yes. In actually wrestling no. That's why I used the McDonalds reference because yes McDonalds is the biggest hamburger brand but their hamburgers suck. Everybody and they moma know there's better places to eat hamburgers. Why is McDonalds still around then? Simple. Decades of consumer conditioning. Same with WWE.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That match gave people a reason to stay for the first hour. I'm waiting for the quarter hours to be released, just wondering what that first hour looks like vs the rest of the show, because the 2 segments after it were not good...IMO. Good recovery from the past couple of months tho.

Yeah, they followed the first hour with Jericho's Learning tree shit. Bad call. Then they had Mercedes wrestling Nyla Rose. Why? After the MJF/Ospreay match I would've done the Mariah May segment then done Mercedes vs someone other than Nyla Rose.