EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
He is apart of the tape library now. Same with Cody. I'm sure all the past stuff is gonna be archived on there.
Weak ass rebuttal.
I get it but it goes back to like are we pushing our new wrestlers or we gonna keep making Punk’s point and using him for ratings and eyes?

At that point why not put Cody up there?
Would be like WWE having Daniel Bryan, Rusev, Aleister Black, Chris Jericho and Dean Ambrose font and center on Peacock screens.....

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I think that on this issue fans on the board of WWE, AEW, TNA, NJPW, Stardom, Marigold, NWA and all the indies and mud shows across the land can unite in saying...Fuck this guy, fuck this lying, self aggrandizing orange hot dog skinned fake Christian cripple. Fuck him and his stupid fucking hair, fuck him and trump, two men who have both basically opined on fucking their own daughters... Fuck them.

This doesn't work for me brother
What'd Hulk say about Brooke..?

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
What'd Hulk say about Brooke..?
I've been a hardcore hogan fan most my life(up until his spic ass being exposed as a racist) so I use to watch everything with him in it including Hogan knows best, there's a ton of fairly inappropriate moments in that but the worst for me was where he talks about how hot she is, and how smoking her body is on The Howard sterns show, he then tries to pimp his daughter to Howard telling him she loves him and he'd love her, It's all super creepy. These right wing types love incest.

bluemoon

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It was good to see Desmond Xavier (now Wes Lee) reunited with the Rascalz on TNA Impact last night. I can't wait to see their match at Slammiversary this weekend. Myron Reed needs to show up!

xspade7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I expected more out of the Okada/Swerve match. I want to like AEW. TK makes it hard. He really should consider bringing in Scott D'Amore formerly of TNA. I have to admit TNA is entertaining. AEW booked a great show with the exception of Mercedes vs Nyla I would have had her fight Shida. You don't put your shiny new champion that has a history of injury in a match against a 300 lb man cosplaying as a woman.

TK had access to bookers like

Jim Cornette
Gabe Sapolsky
Cary Silkin
Hunter Johnston

But NO he wants to do everything himself and not build business on a traditional product.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Logan Paul is a great heel though, he just keeps getting better in the mic and obviously in ring he's already great. Love or hate the guy he's got it.

LA Knight I'll never really get lol I just don't see his appeal but regardless of what I think he's over with the fans.

Fuck Logan Paul, yup, great heel, good in the ring, shitty human being

I don't get the appeal of Stone Cold Dwayne Johnson either.

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went back and watched this week Dynamite!!...It was another good action-packed show!!..I said this earlier this year that the Dynamite shows this year so far were hitting and I'm still right about that!!...:yes: .....They starting the show right with a banger match with Ospreay vs MJF...That was match was good!!..One of the longest good match I have seen a a while!!..I was shocked that they took the belt off Ospreay so soon like that..But, I guess they got plans later him to get another title!!..That segment with that crazy fine ass Mariah May was cool!!..I'm glad that she finally getting her shine now!!..The last match with Swerve vs Okada was alright!!..I kinda knew it was going to be some interference in that match!!..That was dope when Darby Alin came down from the rafters!!..:yes:...Blood and Guts on next week Dynamite is gong to be crazy!!

Another good Dynamite show this week!!..The 250 epsiode of Dynamite!!...Keep it going!!!..

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GSu_myvW4AA-trV

GSu_mzNW4AEvg1l

What more can you say

This part had me laughing!!...I was like that DAMN TONY!!!... :lol: .

Also, this chick is bad!!..:yes:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MJF/Ospreay just put on a masterclass of wrestling. Phenomenal match!

It was a good match!!... Brother @Mastermind2002 , I was shocked that they took the belt off Ospreay so quickly....But I was thinking maybe they took the belt off Ospreay out of these two things

1. He might be injured for real and he need to take time off or have him doing light work at AEW until he gets back healthy

2. They run it back with him and Swerve If Swerve still the Champion after All-In ..But this time, turn Ospreay as a heel and winning the AEW World Title!!..