Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I didn't know about them doing a residency here for a few shows. The setup does look good and the crowd sounds loud and engaged. The colors pop better too.
Yeah they've been talking about for a while, was wondering how the presentation would be, solid so far

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
This AJ Francis/PCO match was entertaining. Lolz who the hell is this old ass motherfucker PCO? LMAO at the Sports Entertainment opening/Frankenstein's Monster intro. That shit was hilarious and the match was fun.

xspade7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This AJ Francis/PCO match was entertaining. Lolz who the hell is this old ass motherfucker PCO? LMAO at the Sports Entertainment opening/Frankenstein's Monster intro. That shit was hilarious and the match was fun.
Pierre Olette (Quebuqer/Amazing French Canadian,Maryse dad)

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GSf9kHHXEAATReg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Remember a couple of the fam here saying they felt something similar.......

Man that shit truly made no sense. They were doing nothing with Shelton and Cedric….they get over with Hurt Business and then it has to come to a hault. I remember at the time it was saving WWE for me this was pre Bloodline there was nothing. Especially at a time when they were out of favor with stables…..

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I had no clue who he was and I don’t know if it was a Vice program or a YouTube video….think it was Dark Side maybe but they mentioned PCO and I’m like shit this dude older then I thought and he’s actually relevant to TNA. He’s getting a good run.