blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. Hope Lashley and MVP have another run in TNA.

@EPDC , I won't be surprised if TK might have interest in bring in Lashley to AEW!!...My man Powerhouse Hobbs is out until next year and TK might want another powerful looking wrestler on the AEW roster!!..It's no telling what TK will do!!...Just a thought!!

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
@EPDC , I won't be surprised if TK might have interest in bring in Lashley to AEW!!...My man Powerhouse Hobbs is out until next year and TK might want another powerful looking wrestler on the AEW roster!!..It's no telling what TK will do!!...Just a thought!!
Nah
I hope they don't go to AEW. The roster is too bloated. They'll be better off in TNA.
Yep. They would get lost in the shuffle in AEW plus they already have a history in TNA and can immediately make an Impact (no pun intended) on their roster. Like I said above, have them feud with The System.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope they don't go to AEW. The roster is too bloated. They'll be better off in TNA.

Nah

Yep. They would get lost in the shuffle in AEW plus they already have a history in TNA and can immediately make an Impact (no pun intended) on their roster. Like I said above, have them feud with The System.

Yeah, I hear what the both of you are saying!!..But this is TK we are talking about!!...You never know!!..Oh Yeah, I do remember Lashley and MVP was at TNA back in the day!!..But we will see!!

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Probably not much will be left for AEW. Unless they alre signed a new deal, they minus whale start checking with Tubi for a deal to be made.
Wbd loves flushing money down the toilet, I'm sure they'll sign AEW and flush a few more bucks, They're an unserious company. Lol

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Great opening to raw, most heat I've ever heard Gunther get and the biggest pop I ever seen Damien get. The WWE are geniuses at building stars and rivalries, perfect pairing to get Damien over and to get Gunther some real heat from the fans outside of being a big unstoppable Nazi. TK take notes lol

Also fuck tnt for going to commercial lol can't wait for Netflix.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Great opening to raw, most heat I've ever heard Gunther get and the biggest pop I ever seen Damien get. The WWE are geniuses at building stars and rivalries, perfect pairing to get Damien over and to get Gunther some real heat from the fans outside of being a big unstoppable Nazi. TK take notes lol

Also fuck tnt for going to commercial lol can't wait for Netflix.
Lolz TNT catching strays for USA's fuckups!

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Good match between Bron and ilja, didn't love the ending they could have ended it differently without making ilja look weak, he's known for being never say die so I didn't love a ko ending like that(unless he was actually hurt which I doubt.) their clearly pushing Bron to the sky and I can't blame them, he's a future superstar.

Also Mami :heartbeat:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I wish we could send kross and the rest of those losers to NXT so they can join shitty house of black

God damn these losers suck so hard.

Also I need Otis, tozawa and Maxine to join the New New Day

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Melissa Santos posted this on her Instagram page. Looks like she's joined AEW. Nothing officiall has been confirmed but I did like her ring announcing work in "Lucha Underground". She should replace Justin Roberts because his work has deteriorated over the years.

She is/was sexy the last time I saw her. Agreed, she was great in Lucha Underground. Should have been signed with AEW a long time ago. I wonder if AEW leans on her sex appeal the way WWE leans on Samantha Irvin's.