datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep Lashley away from AEW.

Have Lashley, MVP and Shelton Benjamin run the Hurt Business back on TNA to do battle with The System.
Hear me out a faction of Lashley, Benjamin, Hobbs and Scorpio Sky with MVP would be Gold in AEW

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:crymeariver:

These young fools don't know about how valuable importance was for the commentary/interviewer/ring announcer combo was in creating that atmosphere. We talking about in the days of squash matches and nothingness until the big angles developed.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
….missed this last night. Not a good look seeing the rookie telling the veteran to “let go”…..

I don't even know who these two chicks are.
Looks like they belong on NXT and not the main roster.
I always tune out during most of the girls matches anyway.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Somewhat surprised with this. I was sure he would try to join his wife back at WWE. Then again, it probably is for the best for him as his wife is a bigger star and it could have created some internal conflicts. He'd be the Marc Mero to her Sable.

At least in AEW he'll be a bigger fish....or a medium sized one in the smaller pond.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somewhat surprised with this. I was sure he would try to join his wife back at WWE. Then again, it probably is for the best for him as his wife is a bigger star and it could have created some internal conflicts. He'd be the Marc Mero to her Sable.

At least in AEW he'll be a bigger fish....or a medium sized one in the smaller pond.

I'm sure the money mark owner threw way more money than WWE was willing to pay him.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hear me out a faction of Lashley, Benjamin, Hobbs and Scorpio Sky with MVP would be Gold in AEW
Bit of a sidenote, but why does every idea for a faction on here have to involve all black wrestlers, either male or female?
It comes off as lazy and predictable and often what the writers do when they have no other good idea for a group of wrestlers.
It's like "Hey, let's just put all the black wrestlers we don't have any good ideas for in the same group".

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Bit of a sidenote, but why does every idea for a faction on here have to involve all black wrestlers, either male or female?
It comes off as lazy and predictable and often what the writers do when they have no other good idea for a group of wrestlers.
It's like "Hey, let's just put all the black wrestlers we don't have any good ideas for in the same group".
Additional sidenote, why is it that every time a WWE wrestler is released, folks wish they sign with AEW immediately? Like, doesn't AEW already have tons of talent that can be used? Especially in today's wrestling landscape, TNA, NJPW, and CMLL are options. Why don't AEW and their fans pull for the folks already under the AEW umbrella?

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
The deep waters of the WWE where the sharks and whales play. :lol:
JuST eNjOy WrEsTlInG

Aew marks have zero self awareness and it's why they do themselves no favors, hell I think aew fans do as much if not more damage to the brand they watch than Tony Khan and his awful booking. Acting like A rookie from nxt who's had better matches than Aew's 4 million dollar CEO acquisition in her first few months in the big time and a wrestler who just got back from injury having a botch on raw is the same as entire PPV cards being bitch fests lmao but I'm glad to see my comments about aew live rent free in your head, a hot dog hollers and all that...lol

Y'all are a sad bunch. :giggle:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Additional sidenote, why is it that every time a WWE wrestler is released, folks wish they sign with AEW immediately? Like, doesn't AEW already have tons of talent that can be used? Especially in today's wrestling landscape, TNA, NJPW, and CMLL are options. Why don't AEW and their fans pull for the folks already under the AEW umbrella?
It's where the best wrestle!!!

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm glad that he resign back to AEW!!..I always thought he was a good wrestler!!..If he wasn't with The House of Black, He have the ability to be a good solo wrestler!!..

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@XXXplosive , I agree with you on this!!...Pretty much all wrestle companies does that!!..

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I'm glad that he resign back to AEW!!..I always thought he was a good wrestler!!..If he wasn't with The House of Black, He have the ability to be a good solo wrestler!!..
Feels like he's definitely being wasted on the group, he just kinda blends in. I like the guy outside of the fact that he's been seen with his hands on my woman :mad::angry::mad:

He needs to keep his hands off my chicken

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
JuST eNjOy WrEsTlInG

Aew marks have zero self awareness and it's why they do themselves no favors, hell I think aew fans do as much if not more damage to the brand they watch than Tony Khan and his awful booking. Acting like A rookie from nxt who's had better matches than Aew's 4 million dollar CEO acquisition in her first few months in the big time and a wrestler who just got back from injury having a botch on raw is the same as entire PPV cards being bitch fests lmao but I'm glad to see my comments about aew live rent free in your head, a hot dog hollers and all that...lol

Y'all are a sad bunch. :giggle:

Just enjoy wrestling yet I'm gonna contradict that very statement by posting an pro WWE excuse making/anti AEW rant. Couldn't just let it go. Got to defend the fed at all costs. Now that's what really sad.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Seeing images of Stephanie Vaquer has me feinding to see her more. I was watching Thor Ragnarok the other night and it hit me. Always had a thing for Cate Blanchett's look as "Hela" in the film....l might be reaching here lolz
Stephanie-Vaquer-AEW-Dynamite2-2000x1125.jpg
70b12349-d3ff-48d2-8296-54364189b9c8-hela-holding-mjolnir.jpg

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not just any collection of black wrestlers. There is always a formula for a stable that I suggest. The blueprint to my stable is always an updated version of the four horseman.
You have the Superstar Main Eventer, The second tier Champion that you can one day see replacing the main event superstar and a great tag team that can work but also use the shaninagans of the heel stable to get the win. You can't forget the mouthpiece or Manager of the group. The 4 horseman model has been successful throughout the industry when building a heel stable. It just looks better when all of the parts match, like your clothes or if you built a basketball team and everyone plays their role the skin color is like a uniform. This is the model the used for the Bloodline. Both version were built using this model.They are the Samoan 4 horseman Both version 1 and 2. When you throw Cody, Orton Owens it looks ragtag like a bunch of misfit toys.

Last edited: