datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Additional sidenote, why is it that every time a WWE wrestler is released, folks wish they sign with AEW immediately? Like, doesn't AEW already have tons of talent that can be used? Especially in today's wrestling landscape, TNA, NJPW, and CMLL are options. Why don't AEW and their fans pull for the folks already under the AEW umbrella?
I really only think it's those former wrestlers that were former champions in WWE or WCW that they hold some sort of prestige and are too big of a star to swim in those little lakes and ponds at least AEW is a river they can see. AEW needs to cut some of their talent and send them back to the indies, or back to NJPW.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who said that?
Bro, don't act like damn near everyone, including Keith Lee, who left WWE for AEW around that time weren't looked at as "game changers" for AEW because they were being held back by WWE and not allowed to thrive creatively.
Out of that group of talent who left for AEW after it was already formed (not counting Moxley since he was there from the start), really only Swerve and Toni Storm have gotten more over since leaving WWE.
Everyone else has been a flop and gotten lost in the sauce at AEW.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, don't act like damn near everyone, including Keith Lee, who left WWE for AEW around that time weren't looked at as "game changers" for AEW because they were being held back by WWE and not allowed to thrive creatively.
Out of that group of talent who left for AEW after it was already formed (not counting Moxley since he was there from the start), really only Swerve and Toni Storm have gotten more over since leaving WWE.
Everyone else has been a flop and gotten lost in the sauce at AEW.

I remember the hype I just don't remember it being looked at as a "game changer". You got to bare with me I'm getting old.

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Mastermind2002 what's this say? I know you've already translated it. :lol:

I put it in google translate and this is what came out. I don't know how accurate the translation is

"#白川未奈 Mr./Ms.'s digital photo book "#ガチンコマッチ!" is now available! The first gravure challenged by the "popping Venus" of the women's professional wrestling world! - Admire the miraculous bold naked body that has been trained!"

1. I'm assuming "ガチンコマッチ" is Mina's name spelled in Japanese. I could be wrong though.

2. Anit no fucking way she's nude in that photo book. Bikini and lingerie at best. If she was nude that shit would already be all over the internet.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Possible lawsuit

Sounds like even though WBD matched the financial terms of Amazon's proposal, WBD's reach to number of viewers with Max isn't anywhere close to the reach Amazon can get.
Damn shame and RIP to Inside the NBA.
This at least shows that WBD is serious about shelling out cash and hopefully AEW gets a more favorable deal out of this.
On the other hand, losing the NBA is a big fucking deal and there are financial consequences in terms of sponsors paying less for ads now that the NBA is gone.
We'll see how this plays out....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bit of a sidenote, but why does every idea for a faction on here have to involve all black wrestlers, either male or female?
It comes off as lazy and predictable and often what the writers do when they have no other good idea for a group of wrestlers.
It's like "Hey, let's just put all the black wrestlers we don't have any good ideas for in the same group".
Yeah and it’s lowkey disrespectful. I heard MVP speak on it it’s insulting to them. I loved Hurt Business but it was bunch of guys who WWe had doing shit. Same goes for New Day and they made the most out of it. It’s like everyone wants to relive Nation of Domination…I love a good black alliance but damn people try to force it.