Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They could have done something else lol

I like the ending because it created a seed of distrust amongst the Elite and makes the Bucks look like pussies. Jack Perry was willing to be lit on fire and never quit but it was the Bucks who gave up. Storyline wise they can flesh this out over the coming weeks.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I like the ending because it created a seed of distrust amongst the Elite and makes the Bucks look like pussies. Jack Perry was willing to be lit on fire and never quit but it was the Bucks who gave up. Storyline wise they can flesh this out over the coming weeks.
I understand it, but, the execution, "give me a title match or I'm gonna set him on fire" "say the words or I'm gonna set him on fire" for what the match was up to that point, the ending could have been better.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand it, but, the execution, "give me a title match or I'm gonna set him on fire" "say the words or I'm gonna set him on fire" for what the match was up to that point, the ending could have been better.

How would you write the ending because all the tricks were out of the bag at that point?

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
How would you write the ending because all the tricks were out of the bag at that point?
Wouldn't have had Darby ask for the title shot, they could have worked that out later. The threat of setting him on fire was fine, but the dialog is what killed it. Hell he could have just kept asking for shit the way they did that.

Given what we're working with, I would have had Jack in a position to where you wouldn't have to ask, would have them quit while begging Darby to stop.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
:lol:You actually wanted them to light Jack Perry on fire!
They shouldn't have done that spot if they weren't going to at least light a match. This just came off lame.

Honestly, I wanted to be entertained. I shouldn't be surprised since the E in AEW doesn't stand for entertainment.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Wouldn't have had Darby ask for the title shot, they could have worked that out later. The threat of setting him on fire was fine, but the dialog is what killed it. Hell he could have just kept asking for shit the way they did that.

Given what we're working with, I would have had Jack in a position to where you wouldn't have to ask, would have them quit while begging Darby to stop.
Darby coud have asked for a raise, creative control, his own EVP position, etc....

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Darby coud have asked for a raise, creative control, his own EVP position, etc....
Right, that's what killed the ending , they had all that action, and the dialogue brought everything to a full stop....you always remember the finish

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now we'll wait and see if "Blood & Guts" was a hit in the ratings. I think the viewership will drop from last week because they put that garbage Jericho/Suzuki match on right after the hot opening MJF/Ospreay segment. They killed viewers right there. Jericho must be sucking TK off or something because I don't understand why he has to be on TV every week. Viewers may have came back for the "Blood & Guts" match but not many.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Now we'll wait and see if "Blood & Guts" was a hit in the ratings. I think the viewership will drop from last week because they put that garbage Jericho/Suzuki match on right after the hot opening MJF/Ospreay segment. They killed viewers right there. Jericho must be sucking TK off or something because I don't understand why he has to be on TV every week. Viewers may have came back for the "Blood & Guts" match but not many.
I think it will have a solid rating, especially the Blood and Guts match. That shit was a car crash/train wreck in a good way. And Swerve looked like the damn champion...IMO

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Listening to Bully Ray on Busted Open After Dark, he felt like the ending was a little flat, considering what they did in the match. Someone said to him they were surprised he didn't have a little issue or problem with the show. He said, "Tonight's one of those nights to me, where you just kinda, shut the fuck up and watch and enjoy!"

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
From the optics, it does kind of looks like TK booked a hate crime here lolz.....

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
He told no lies.....not sure why he deleted it. I bet he was getting attacked by the AEW faithful.

Eh, I wish they'd smash jungle jackoffs head a few more times so we won't have to see him anymore.
It was so damn loud

From the optics, it does kind of looks like TK booked a hate crime here lolz.....

So gay, this is the shit that makes aew a joke. A bunch of assholes playing with staple guns lmao wtf

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I read that as his WRESTLING contract expiring. He probably has a separate contract working backstage in some capacity.
Good point, however, do we know if TK offers separate types of contracts like that to his wrestlers? I mean, he isn't an EVP.