Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good point, however, do we know if TK offers separate types of contracts like that to his wrestlers? I mean, he isn't an EVP.

There are wrestlers who have dual jobs in AEW. Christopher Daniels for example is the head of Talent relations as well as being a in-ring performer. Danielson probably has a similar deal.

On another note it wouldn't make much sense for him to show up at Summerslam when he has a World title match against Swerve at "All In".

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are wrestlers who have dual jobs in AEW. Christopher Daniels for example is the head of Talent relations as well as being a in-ring performer. Danielson probably has a similar deal.

On another note it wouldn't make much sense for him to show up at Summerslam when he has a World title match against Swerve at "All In".
Daniels needs to only have 1 job now. I didn't watch him back in the day. Maybe he was nice then but he looked awful everytime he was with SCU. Old & slow.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

Didn't even remember he had a match at All In. lolz

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The viewership dipped a little from last week but still in the high 700,000's. Got to get Jericho off the show. For the most part all the Dynamite shows have been good since "Forbidden Door". Where they've improved a lot is in storyline direction and purpose. Everything seems more focused. No more random segments or matches. They're on the right track they just got to keep building on it.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
The viewership dipped a little from last week but still in the high 700,000's. Got to get Jericho off the show. For the most part all the Dynamite shows have been good since "Forbidden Door". Where they've improved a lot is in storyline direction and purpose. Everything seems more focused. No more random segments or matches. They're on the right track they just got to keep building on it.

Waiting for those 1/4 hours

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
His little rant there about WWE PR is telling. He's like Chump, already planting seeds to put the blame on others for his own failures.
This is one of my problems with him, he can't just let shit be, and prove mutha fuckas wrong if it's the case, he has to address every fuckin thing like a petulant child, well, with the exception of issues in his company, seems to refuse to address those, but I digress...

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read that as his WRESTLING contract expiring. He probably has a separate contract working backstage in some capacity.

He's on the committee that got rid of CM Punk. Haven't watched AEW since

I heard is that Danielson is the creative director for AEW Collision!!...The position that they gave to CM Punk when he was at AEW!!...

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: They made Drew delete the picture of him and Jack Perry off his twitter page. I guess CM Fragile is winning at SummerSlam after all.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Pretty cool, I always felt Japanese crowds were very reserved.

I still remember the hype train when Shinsuke got signed by WWE. I never heard of him or strong style wrestling, but I remember this thread jumping like crazy.

Can we all agree that WWE has NEVER really used him correctly. They've come close a few times, but they always drop the ball. Then it back to jobbing to mid carder again for a few months. Or not even being featured on TV.

That is more than half the reason why I don't get hype whenever people in here are trying to hype up these Japanese wrestlers coming over to AEW or NXT.

American promoters rarely ever use them correctly, so what's the point :dunno: