Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
r/Squaredcircle is loser ville lol they make out aew fans look like upstanding citizens who never masterbate to stardom...never lol

Anyway, could you imagine WWE having love Morgan(the current WWE champion) beat iyo lmao what were they thinking? Any company with sense would have devalued their champion by having them pinned at a house show! Lol
Just don't have that match, especially when its a homecoming for Iyo....Liv isn't remotely on her level, champion or not.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Just don't have that match, especially when its a homecoming for Iyo....Liv isn't remotely on her level, champion or not.
You're not wrong there, I'm the biggest liv hater so you'll get no argument from me. I'm just shocked that the original poster was surprised that WWE would put over their champion.

But to reiterate, liv sucks lol

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
You're not wrong there, I'm the biggest liv hater so you'll get no argument from me. I'm just shocked that the original poster was surprised that WWE would put over their champion.

But to reiterate, liv sucks lol
Fam, we are competing for that title, TRUST! Liv does absolutely nothing for me. But yeah, by all means give your champion a win, but not at the expense of someone like Iyo, and not in that setting.

Fuck Liv!

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
giphy.gif

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Toni is doing great work with the character and this is a great video of the evolution of the character put together by AEW.

@XXXplosive..To me, She's the one that change the game and boost the popularity of the Women's Division at AEW!!...TK needs to realize he doesn't have to go out and get big name wrestlers and pay them alot..He has a real good roster of Women wrestlers already at AEW..Just used them right and let them shine!!... :yes:

Props to Toni Storm for being the face and making a big impact in the Women's Division at AEW!!..

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
@XXXplosive..To me, She's the one that change the game and boost the popularity of the Women's Division at AEW!!...TK needs to realize he doesn't have to go out and get big name wrestlers and pay them alot..He has a real good roster of Women wrestlers already at AEW..Just used them right and let them shine!!... :yes:

Props to Toni Storm for being the face and making a big impact in the Women's Division at AEW!!..
Well, with her baker and monae, that's all you really need right?

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jamie Hayter is coming back...Also Mariah May and Willow Nightingale is making noise in the Women's Division as well...The Women's Division is on point right now!!..

Now, I need Tk is to bring Queen Aminata to the active AEW roster and things will really be popping!!... :grin:
I like Red Velvet, Anna Jay has a role, Sky Blue and don't forget Athena.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
r/Squaredcircle is loser ville lol they make out aew fans look like upstanding citizens who never masterbate to stardom...never lol

Anyway, could you imagine WWE having love Morgan(the current WWE champion) beat iyo lmao what were they thinking? Any company with sense would have devalued their champion by having them pinned at a house show! Lol
There are better ways to do that though. I am always amazed how a person can go to their hometown and be DESTROYED in front of their family. And then that not even be used in the story telling of a feud. Doing a DQ gives the hometown favorite a win, but also keeps your champion strong depending on who is the heel and face.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Well damn, everybody's friendly neighborhood asshole God-of-War had quite the interesting experience during the Wyatt sick6 segment tonight, I had just snorted about 30ish mg of kanna extract and just as the lights turned out I started peaking... :eek: that shit was like a religious experience lmao my whole body was tingling, the Wyatt sick6 looked like giant demons to me, it was incredible lol after the initial peak(which only really last like 15 minutes before the ecstasy like euphoria hits) I've been chilling but damn that was a pretty scary moment for your boy lmao I was around people so I played it off like a pro but God damn